Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I don't recall these dungeons being this easy

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Did Talos - Labyrinth - Hydra all in the course of 12 hours. (on my swashbuckler)
Talos was probably the worst one of the 3, I did the first 3 battles about 3 years ago then quit, i think i lost interest. The final battle was with Talos was probably the worst part of it all, because he get 3 super hits on russ and he died, but sarah did her job and it was just me and talos and I had a hidden + a heal and a critical assassin strike (thank you moo machu gear) finished him
Labyrinth felt like it got nerfed, I only lost one companion (russel again hah), and that was the final battle, again, with the cheats of the 3 minotaurs, but still wasn't too hard.
Hydra, I guess was meh, I did get one of my friends to help, because my team I was gonna use to solo, 2/3 of them died, and didn't have the money to heal them, but still, I just don't recall these aquila dungeons being easy, maybe there was a nerf in my 2-3 year absence from this game? Don't know.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor of awe... on Mar 14, 2017 wrote:
Did Talos - Labyrinth - Hydra all in the course of 12 hours. (on my swashbuckler)
Talos was probably the worst one of the 3, I did the first 3 battles about 3 years ago then quit, i think i lost interest. The final battle was with Talos was probably the worst part of it all, because he get 3 super hits on russ and he died, but sarah did her job and it was just me and talos and I had a hidden + a heal and a critical assassin strike (thank you moo machu gear) finished him
Labyrinth felt like it got nerfed, I only lost one companion (russel again hah), and that was the final battle, again, with the cheats of the 3 minotaurs, but still wasn't too hard.
Hydra, I guess was meh, I did get one of my friends to help, because my team I was gonna use to solo, 2/3 of them died, and didn't have the money to heal them, but still, I just don't recall these aquila dungeons being easy, maybe there was a nerf in my 2-3 year absence from this game? Don't know.
No nerf, you're just more experienced in battle now. You're no longer doing these dungeons as a "noob" with a sharp learning curve.