Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

All Ranked Colossi Have the Same Talents?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
As a follow up to my previous post about talents being out of order, it seems that the Ranked Colossi have another quirk: all the Colossi from Contender to Champion have identical talent pools. If you want to see for yourself you can go to the Central Wiki and check that their pools line up perfectly.

Now, this doesn't seem out of ordinary. But if you noticed closely, all the other ranked pets have different talent pools depending on the rank of the pet. For example: a Contender Fennec Fox would have a different pool from a Champion Fennec Fox. Even a different pedigree. Yet with the Colossi they're the same. Not even pets that belong in the same family species (such as Chameleons, Dragons, Yetis, etc.) have this issue.

If this is intentional, then it stacks up proof that KI isn't trying as much anymore. At least not with pets. There have been complains about new pets being just re-skins of older pets with a different coat of paint while completely new model of pets are seen once in a blue moon, which I honestly don't mind. However, there's a problem in which a much-difficult-to-obtain pet such as a Champion would end up having the exact same talents as an easy-to-obtain Contender, making the Champion and all the others utterly useless unless you wanted them for their looks. If all the pets from now on all had the same set of talents, would it even be worth it to try to get them all?

I hope Decius can address this. I do not think it's fair for people who work hard to rank up to Champion to be met with a pet that everyone can get with a shiny new coat. Pets that have different talents offer more even if it just happen to be one different grant.