Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Looking for someone with a fire toad to merge with

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
Hello all! I have a Mini-Minotaur and have been trying to get a fire toad from Gortez, in the meanwhile, I thought I would check on here and see if anyone with a fire toad is willing to meet up at the merge tent! Reply with a realm and time of meeting and I will make sure I am there! Thank you in advance!

Benjamin DeClark

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
Hello! If you're still searching for the elusive fire toad, I might be able to help you out. I just recently got one of my own that hit 30th level, and I've been keeping your post in mind. Would Thursday the 10th work, on Commodore around 6pm EST?

Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
PrincipalPirate on Jan 8, 2019 wrote:
Hello! If you're still searching for the elusive fire toad, I might be able to help you out. I just recently got one of my own that hit 30th level, and I've been keeping your post in mind. Would Thursday the 10th work, on Commodore around 6pm EST?
Awesome, that would be great! That time works for me. Let me know if you need to change times or anything like that. I'll see you then. Thanks again!