Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morph with me?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 05, 2018
Hello all. I'm currently trying to get Overwatch 5 on my musketeer, and was wondering whether anyone would be willing to morph with me. Unfortunately, my pet isn't the greatest at the moment, but it does have a few grants and scent and sneaky sneaky. I do, however, have pets on my other character which are good and some of them have excellent grants (e.g. relentless, mojo echo, and lament) and would be happing to morph again with one of those. So, if anyone has a pet with a grant overwatch ability, it would be much appreciated if you would be willing to morph with me. Thanks.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
There are two ways you might have a bit better luck finding a morphing partner (if you haven't already). First, try hanging out in Avery -- lots of folks do their morphing there. Second, you might suggest a realm and time when you'll be in the morphatorium and see if anyone will join you there.

I hope these suggestions are totally unnecessary because you've already found a morphing partner. Good luck!