Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pedigree question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 31, 2018
Finally have a herd of pets in the range of 440-580, and I have a question about pedigree.

I understand the math behind the number, is the chance or odds about the same to increase or decrease pedigree?

This weekend is an easy weekend to develop pets quickly and I have run through quite a few morphs to improve the pedigree of the offspring however, I seem to plateau at about 580, no matter the combination.

Also, does it matter if you morph with your own pets or someone else's pet to increase the pedigree?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Soul7mirror on Mar 24, 2019 wrote:
Finally have a herd of pets in the range of 440-580, and I have a question about pedigree.

I understand the math behind the number, is the chance or odds about the same to increase or decrease pedigree?

This weekend is an easy weekend to develop pets quickly and I have run through quite a few morphs to improve the pedigree of the offspring however, I seem to plateau at about 580, no matter the combination.

Also, does it matter if you morph with your own pets or someone else's pet to increase the pedigree?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
I was hoping someone more of an expert in getting high pedigree pets could help you out here, but maybe my thoughts will be better than nothing.

In my experience, the only way to increase your pedigree is to morph with others that have more of the Ultra-Rare and Epic slots manifested. Trying to use your own pets and their limited pool is more frustrating and as you have seen, you will reach a plateau where the mix of available talents isn't going to do it for you.