Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stardust hybrids?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
ok so 2 references spearheaded this epiphany..
1) am currently watching nov 30 kilive and the talk from mike spears about david bowie and tributes.. on pirate we got a stardust chameleon super pretty.. well what if we could somehow make a Ziggle? so that'd be a tribute to Ziggy Stardust and also a hint(sorta) to use stardust chameleon as part of the parent combo? so a piggle that looks a bit like an astral unicorn in effects?(i hear decius and tony groaning lol hush :P) anyways i kinda think its cute :3 could have punk hairstyle instead i suppose.. with tie dye and sparkles? O: but lightning zig zag on its face or belly for sure :3
2) also yesterday i saw a gorgeous spider on wizard101 called the starburst spider, its black with fancy lightning color creeping out of its body.. body shape would match the moonstone from pet sparring or the coral spider.. plus decius did mention more spider hybrids out there.. could it be one maybe?

let me know what you think.. are there stardust hybrids hiding? David Bowie inspired types that you think are more likely than the ones i just suggested? :3

stormy jen silver