Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Good starting level for Cool Ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2017
Hey I started a few of the battles in Cool Ranch I've found them rather hard, I'm a level 16. Should that be high enough?

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
SpookySam192 on Jan 15, 2018 wrote:
Hey I started a few of the battles in Cool Ranch I've found them rather hard, I'm a level 16. Should that be high enough?
It is a good level, but I recommend that you do side quests in order to boost your level. Cool Ranch becomes a bit challenging.

Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
I didn't start Cool Ranch until I was lvl 20. My swashbuckler couldn't have handled it at lvl 16. It is worth it to do the side quests both for gear and extra levels.

Good luck.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
SpookySam192 on Jan 15, 2018 wrote:
Sounds like you're not really looking for it to be challenging. There are many considerations to look at besides just your pirate's level. What is your Nautical Level?

Are you keeping all of your companions trained up near your pirate's level, or are they lagging behind at level 10 or 12? Are you using melee attackers charging in against ranged attackers who use Overwatch and Burst Fire?

What about your pet? Is it leveled up enough to be helpful? Have you morphed with other pets that have desirable talents and powers?

Have you gotten some good No Auction gear in your travels thus far? Are you playing in Avery Realm, so that other pirates are in the area to join in battle with?

All of these questions and more will need to be answered in order to truly assess where you are at.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
if i recall, since i am a crown player, i started cool ranch around lvl 30 i think. so cool ranch was no issue for me.

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
the minutemen on Jan 18, 2018 wrote:
if i recall, since i am a crown player, i started cool ranch around lvl 30 i think. so cool ranch was no issue for me.
Dang, cool ranch enemies are like from level 19-34.