Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What do you think is next for Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I know that we were expecting to have the exciting storyline with the Armada war going, but seeing as how we've gotten a more abrupt ending, what do you think is next for this world?

I was hoping we would be involved in some more new adventures in Marleybone before we would have the proper final confrontation with Kane himself. Now that we have the only one, what do you think would happen next?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Dec 9, 2016 wrote:
I know that we were expecting to have the exciting storyline with the Armada war going, but seeing as how we've gotten a more abrupt ending, what do you think is next for this world?

I was hoping we would be involved in some more new adventures in Marleybone before we would have the proper final confrontation with Kane himself. Now that we have the only one, what do you think would happen next?
With the leadership of the Armada apparently in shambles, I predict that there may be a truce between Valencia and Marleybone.
If we do get further adventures in Marleybone, I think it will involve the Radicals of Albion.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I think now that the war is (most likely) dying down, the next thing Marleybone will have to deal with are the radicals of Albion. This may call for us to return there, but maybe there may be a whole new issue for them to deal with we never knew about.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I think it would be the radicals against rouge armada leaders and don't forget Queen is not dead.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
*(it's been a few months but i'll still hold a spoilers here)*
as the queen is not dead, I would not be surprised if the queen finds her way to BARLYCORN! (oops) Marlybone!
And wouldn't be surprised if she somehow 'funds' the rebels down there, and we're set up to stop them.