Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"The Shadow of the Paw" maintenance thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I do have a few thoughts on this quest's maintenance. Listen.

1. While talking to Antonio de Miranda, Ratbeard should appear while he says his line, "Monquista City? How the blazes are we supposed to get in there? We're enemies of the Crown!", & the cutscene camera should focus on him while he says his line, & in the unexpected case KI didn't notice that, the camera should focus back on Antonio de Miranda while he says his line, "There are drains under the city, from the days when it still rained in Monquista. You could use them to travel directly to the Library.".

2. Once we reached the Library in Monquista City, the cutscene camera should focus on Bonnie Anne while she says her line. "We made it! Now remember, this is a Library, so keep your voices down!", despite us seeing her appearing there & the camera not focusing on her.

That's all I could come up with. Hope that gets done soon. Thanks!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Mar 3, 2016 wrote:
I do have a few thoughts on this quest's maintenance. Listen.

1. While talking to Antonio de Miranda, Ratbeard should appear while he says his line, "Monquista City? How the blazes are we supposed to get in there? We're enemies of the Crown!", & the cutscene camera should focus on him while he says his line, & in the unexpected case KI didn't notice that, the camera should focus back on Antonio de Miranda while he says his line, "There are drains under the city, from the days when it still rained in Monquista. You could use them to travel directly to the Library.".

2. Once we reached the Library in Monquista City, the cutscene camera should focus on Bonnie Anne while she says her line. "We made it! Now remember, this is a Library, so keep your voices down!", despite us seeing her appearing there & the camera not focusing on her.

That's all I could come up with. Hope that gets done soon. Thanks!
1 would be a great fix but I don't think 2 is necessary

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
1 would be a great fix but I don't think 2 is necessary
I'm sure #2 may need it, for I have seen her appear before, just only that the camera doesn't focus on her while she said that line.