Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"The Worst Kind of Evil" maintenance thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy! I have some thoughts about doing maintenance to that quest. Here they are.

1. The camera should focus on Mann the Bounty Hunter while he says his lines, "Alright, then. This is it. You can start forgetting everything you know about evil, because this next villain redefines the term.", & "Captain, I am proud to call you a Bounty Hunter. Now, get this no-good Toy thief out of my sight before I lose my temper!".

2. Upon entering the Teapot Tempest Vortex, Bonnie Anne's line, "Well, now, this is an interesting set up. Looks like we'll have to get through Haskell's lil' friends before we can board his flagship.", should be changed from a dialogue box to a dialogue pop-up while she says it.

3. Once defeating 2 Haskell's Goon's Ships, El Toro's line, "Ah ha! The Flagship looks to be reloading. We should board them now while her defenses are down!", should be changed from a dialogue box to a dialogue pop-up while he says that line.

Those are my thoughts on doing maintenance to that quest. Hope that gets done soon. Thanks!