Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Kidnapped" maintenance thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy! I have some thoughts on doing maintenance to that quest. Here they are.

1. While talking to Louis Stevenson, the camera should focus on him while he says his line, "Good Captain, I've been tasked by my fellows to deliver a Letter to one Shaw Balfour, at his house of the same name.".

2. While talking to Shaw Balfour, the camera should focus on him while he says his line, "What the devil do you mean coming in here?".

3. While talking to David Balfour, the camera should focus on him while he said his line, "Uncle Shaw? I won't go back! He just wants me to get his hands on my inheritance. He kept me a virtual prisoner before those Fox Radicals kidnapped me.", & Bonnie Anne should appear & the camera should focus on her while she says her line, "We should take the boy to Mr. Swidget. Maybe he can do something about his Uncle.".

Well, those are my thoughts on doing maintenance to that quest. Hope that gets done soon. Thanks!