Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tips for aquila

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Hey fellow pirates. I was wondering what companions and battle tactics i should use for aquila. I am lvl 60 privateer. Plz reply and thank you

Themagerhonor, at your service

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Set your companions to Random so that you can use them all. You may surprise yourself.

Tactics will differ depending on the enemies. Spreading out is best against Satyrs, for example, but staying together to protect a ranged fighter is better against melee enemies.

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Thank you for your tips. I will use them to my advantage

Themagerhonor, at your service

Ensign
Nov 19, 2015
Oh Aquila! I believe I used el toro quite a bit, with Bonnie bringing up the rear. I also used Hawkules. Everyone says he is bad but he isn't if you give him the right epics(relentless three and blade storm). He just brags too much. You will eventually get Argos as a companion but he was not that good for me. I believe I also used wild bill peacock. He is good after his promo and I gave him burst fire and double tap three. Feel free to use any companion you like, as these are just suggestions.

See you in the skyways!
Clever Jack Kidd lvl 70
Daring Ariel Kidd lvl 21

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Thank you for your suggestions.

PrivateerofLA, I took your advice and used wild bill and hawkules. Although I do not use bonnie anne, I have found it extremely efficient to use marchioness.