Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dreaming of a new Pirate pet? Tell KI!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
stormyjensilverdra... on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
great to see all these wonderful suggestions!! like holy cow they're just great! o hmm a holy cow? hole-y like swiss cheese? xD no not a real suggestion but april fools crazy pets would be so fun.. topsy-turvey turtle that slides along on its back? circus puppies popping through hoops? gimme a sneezing unicorn with rainbow hair and sparkles flying everywhere? mini-decius? xD
stormy jen silver
I want a MINI DECIUS! *pokes normal Decius* hint hint nudge nudge wink wink* :D

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
I want a MINI DECIUS! *pokes normal Decius* hint hint nudge nudge wink wink* :D
A mini - me? Bwahahaha, that would be fun!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
A mini - me? Bwahahaha, that would be fun!
it would be fun! I would love to have a mini Decius following me around! I don't know what the attack animation would be though, either way, that would be the best pet ever right now!

ooh ooh can we do a mini one eyed jack?

and a panda bear would be nice.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I would love another dragon. maybe a combo of the scrimshaw drake and fire toad would make something like the pet from wizard101. just a thought though

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on May 19, 2017 wrote:
A short, little boot, hopping and walking beside us - The Pirate's Booty! It will stomp and kick the tushies of all enemies!
L.O.L.!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
some amazing ideas here yall.. I for one would love to see any of these end up being a crazy hybrid.. wacky if an ostrich in a pear tree combined with a tumbleweed made a floating yum barrel etc.. or a manticore to a hawk made a griffon etc.. greatest thing of pirate hybrids is the surprise.. sometimes gorgeous re-colors, sometimes super cool effects, and sometimes that epic completely new pet hybrid O.O the never seen before types are often favorites of mine :3 the crazier the combo the harder it is to figure out the more fun i say! though often a juicy clue from our loved Decius helps immensely <3

so hmm, yes i do want a mini-decius like valkoor wanted a mini-moo xD but ah how to tame him? o.O?

goofy weapon thread toasted my brain lol.. so although I've posted this before(not in this thread yet) it still is a favorite of mine.. thundercrack zebra black with thin lightning stripes that ripple over body aqua glowing eyes slightly unicorn-kirin-ish with beard and cloven feet.. also i still like the thought of patchwork teddy bears and bunnies could bounce/hop along on their on bottoms.. a couple past hybrid hopes blue oni with ice effects and a paper lion.. something new.. be fine for hybrid or just new pet, I'd like a peacock but very sleek looking long tail that drags ground as it walks idle mode stretches both legs one then the other slowly, then stretches up and tail fan displays before it floats back down again.. these come in white w/silver, india-blue etc.. maybe future fire-y one red/orange/yellow with flaming effects as a eastern themed phoenix?

ooo goofy thought, if you could steal a mount from wiz or pirate and turn it into a pet, or visa-versa, what would you pick? for me i think mini-astral unicorn or monarch butterfly would be neat mount-to-pet choices, and I'd love to ride on the back of a jack-o-lantern xD

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Aug 27, 2017 wrote:
some amazing ideas here yall.. I for one would love to see any of these end up being a crazy hybrid.. wacky if an ostrich in a pear tree combined with a tumbleweed made a floating yum barrel etc.. or a manticore to a hawk made a griffon etc.. greatest thing of pirate hybrids is the surprise.. sometimes gorgeous re-colors, sometimes super cool effects, and sometimes that epic completely new pet hybrid O.O the never seen before types are often favorites of mine :3 the crazier the combo the harder it is to figure out the more fun i say! though often a juicy clue from our loved Decius helps immensely <3

so hmm, yes i do want a mini-decius like valkoor wanted a mini-moo xD but ah how to tame him? o.O?

goofy weapon thread toasted my brain lol.. so although I've posted this before(not in this thread yet) it still is a favorite of mine.. thundercrack zebra black with thin lightning stripes that ripple over body aqua glowing eyes slightly unicorn-kirin-ish with beard and cloven feet.. also i still like the thought of patchwork teddy bears and bunnies could bounce/hop along on their on bottoms.. a couple past hybrid hopes blue oni with ice effects and a paper lion.. something new.. be fine for hybrid or just new pet, I'd like a peacock but very sleek looking long tail that drags ground as it walks idle mode stretches both legs one then the other slowly, then stretches up and tail fan displays before it floats back down again.. these come in white w/silver, india-blue etc.. maybe future fire-y one red/orange/yellow with flaming effects as a eastern themed phoenix?

ooo goofy thought, if you could steal a mount from wiz or pirate and turn it into a pet, or visa-versa, what would you pick? for me i think mini-astral unicorn or monarch butterfly would be neat mount-to-pet choices, and I'd love to ride on the back of a jack-o-lantern xD

stormy jen silver
Rolling around on a jack-o-lantern sounds spooky cool! I would pick the mount from the Polarian bundle - the narwhal as a pet.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I want a dog with glowing eyes, like the nef eyes. the fur and glowing eyes would be dyeable.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Forgive me if someone already posted this somewhere, but how about... BOOMALOON, a black buffaloon with a lil sputtering fuse lit at the end of it's tail. Perhaps the eyes would glow too. If they wanted to make it look less like the regular kind, it could be wingless and skitter along on it's little legs. I'm partial to the flying pets, though.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I was near Gortez's dungeon in the Ancient ruins, and noticed cute little normal looking turtles (not the sea turtle kind). I thought they would make cute pets. They move kind of slowly though, not fast enough to keep up with a running pirate. I imagine them on little skateboards, their slow legs leisurely giving a push that speeds them along with us, plus it's a nod to the Ninja Turtles.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Calamity Finch on Aug 29, 2017 wrote:
I was near Gortez's dungeon in the Ancient ruins, and noticed cute little normal looking turtles (not the sea turtle kind). I thought they would make cute pets. They move kind of slowly though, not fast enough to keep up with a running pirate. I imagine them on little skateboards, their slow legs leisurely giving a push that speeds them along with us, plus it's a nod to the Ninja Turtles.
yah! I would name mine mikey if that was possible!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
stormyjensilverdra... on Aug 27, 2017 wrote:

stormy jen silver
I want a owl like gamma as a pet o. o

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Traditionally, pirates had parrots and monkeys as pets. Given monkeys are members of our crew, that could be awkward having one as a pet, but how about a primate that's a bit smaller, Golden Lion Tamarin? If not that, then maybe one of those Khrysalis Flying Squirrels?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Traditionally, pirates had parrots and monkeys as pets. Given monkeys are members of our crew, that could be awkward having one as a pet, but how about a primate that's a bit smaller, Golden Lion Tamarin? If not that, then maybe one of those Khrysalis Flying Squirrels?
A Flying Squirrel? Are you kidding me? That's one of the best Pet ideas I've ever heard!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
this would be for my friend, little kelly kipton.

A CORGI!!! we need a corgi in this game!!!!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Jan 13, 2017 wrote:
I remember a post by Virtuous Anne Radcliffe where she asked for the clockwork cherub pet from W101's Valencian bundle, we should totally have that pet here ( I would like it much better than those Armada Companions ).
YES!!!!! I want a cherub pet.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
you know i think id like a few of those cool dinos from rise and destroy.. which btw is/was a fun tablet game also by kingsisle.. (my kid grounded me from borrowing her tablet lol) or an alphacat?

loving the sneak peek of test realms rime manticore.. anybody make it yet? might be more hiding ive heard.. tangled? spiders? i did pure love the mambo was highly unique :3 we love you Decius and love being spoiled..

o i wonder if my icy-type spider might be in-game? i mean most likely not.. but be neat :3 which hybrids are you guys hoping mightve been added this update?

stormy jen silver

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 11, 2017 wrote:
ok thought I'd start a thread to celebrate my chattiness boosting me to O.O First Mate status.. lol

if you could have a new pirate pet, what would it be?

if you could pick a new talent or power for a pet, what would you choose?

if you could design a hybrid, what would parents be and final product look like?

ok me lovely fellow marauders, hop to raise yer sails put ya thinkin caps on :3 whether an old favorite idea, or a brand-new inspiration, we wanna hear about it!!

hmm I've recently mentioned on another post I'd like a gumdrop pet or a swordroll inspired baby blue penguin with a top hat.. and with Decius posting on the "clear clue" post it hit me and got me thinking jellyfish.. many old ideas I've mentioned before like a grenadier land tortoise and a tumbleweed.. but how about a commando rambo? or a fire pixie? would look more like a wisp of fire in the shape of a pixie/sprite..

so what have you been dreaming of? please post it! nothing is too silly or mundane be brave me mateys! a floating barrel of yum? a mini moo manchu? a grey squirrel? a silver ferret?

stormy jen silver
Ok, now I want a floating yum barrel pet!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is an interesting pet, a blue whale or sea cow.

Blue Whale-Could be the biggest pet in pirates history, a beautiful yet powerful pet.Might be the first pet to hatch over 5 minutes due to thire large size,( Hawkules please be gentle with that egg ).

Sea cow-It's a cow with flippers,based on the extinct steller's sea cow in color and size.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
The pets from wizard101 that I'd like to see on pirate101 would be the polar fox and the valentines day pets. The polar fox is a pretty popular pet so I'd imagine seeing it all over pirate if it were added. Also some of the bundle pets in wiz I love so I'd like to see those in the game.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Give us creepy pets!

I want the spirit of inquiry as a lunch king pet,

a Raven as a pet,

a walking cauldron with 8 eyes all across it's top edge and 2 skeletal hands coming out of the green soup in it, one holding a skull and the other a spoon, have it's idle animation be the skull tasting the soup from the other hands spoon and spitting it out. Also give it a little mouth with sharpened teeth.

The abominable weaver,

the headless horseman,

another Raven but this time with horns jutting out of its head and 3 skulls with their crowns tied up in ribbons and linked to its tail feathers by them, also give it an aura like the heck kitty.

Flying fish

Jellyfish

Living cannonball ( like the snowball pet in wiz but a cannonball) with a little cannon rolling along with it and it's idle jumping into it blasting straight into the air and hitting it's parent pirate in the head making another idle animation for them activate

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
yall know that these ideas are amazing, yes? so much so i think you should also post them under falmea's friday topic.. its all about pets we want/wish for!! :D

told ya KI listens.. and more than that wants to hear!

stormy jen silver

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How about a Silver buffaloon and a quackasaurus making a silver quackasaurus?

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
my dream pet would be a military squirrel with a mini acorn cannon. called a Squirrellry (sq-whirl-err-ree). it would shoot targets up to 2 spaces away and have 3 minor grapeshot powers. when idling the squirrel would make repairs on the cannon. celebration dance the squirrel would salute. death animation the cannon would blow up and kill the squirrel. possible hybrids with it would be the Squirrellry and Heck Kitty to make a Cat-a-pult. a squirrel with a mini catapult that fires actual cats. both the Squirrellry and Cat-a-pult would also come in 3 skins. Squirrellry/Cat-a-pult (brown skin with oak wood cannon/catapult), Red Squirrellry/Cat-a-pult (red/ dark red skin with redwood cannon/catapult) and Grey Squirrellry/Cat-a-pult (grey skin with pine wood cannon/catapult).

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
love the military squirrel thats so highly creative! got me thinking though..

a tiny military tank that when it stops a bunch of green plastic army toy men come out and check the area.. be cute as a pet, mount or even as roller-skate type mount lol

with April Phule's day coinciding with Easter will we get a bunny in a tri-belled jester hat? balloon pets? genie in a lamp? bunny-type jack-in-a-box?

my daughter just thought of having a pixie-in-a-bottle pet that floats

stormy jen silver