Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will there ever be a new world after Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 18, 2012
It has been a while... *Sigh* since our last world, and we are all still wondering... When will the new adventures start? We all love the game, and just want to play some more...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
wizdollz on Feb 13, 2017 wrote:
It has been a while... *Sigh* since our last world, and we are all still wondering... When will the new adventures start? We all love the game, and just want to play some more...
Welcome to the Message Boards, wizdollz! ( nice name ).
Be of stout heart, ye bold pirate, our adventures will be continuing! Have patience and prepare, I believe our update will be coming this Spring. Keep your eyes on these boards and check in frequently.
I'm expecting the next Falmea Friday and KI Live to have some hints for us!

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
After initially disliking the combat format I now really enjoy this game and hope it continues! I had to get to level 15 or so to begin to appreciate the fight style but then I started to notice all the pop and historic culture within Pirate101 and the very clever banter that went on among the various in-game characters! Why aren't more folks playing this game? It's loads of fun! I even like it better than Wizard101!

So, 2 thumbs up