Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Have you ever played pirate101 all night

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Have you ever woken up very early or played pirate101 all night?

The answer is yes for me!

I was like, 7. I woke up super early and couldn't go back to sleep so I just replayed Diablo cut. My family was kind of surprised to see me up so early when I wasn't sick or anything. I was usually the second to last person to get up (Being the youngest AND the heaviest sleeper)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:

I was like, 7. I woke up super early and couldn't go back to sleep so I just replayed Diablo cut. My family was kind of surprised to see me up so early when I wasn't sick or anything. I was usually the second to last person to get up (Being the youngest AND the heaviest sleeper)
Wow! I've never played Pirate101 all night before or woken up very early for it (although Pirate101 is very fun and exciting ), but that's very funny. Glad to see a fellow pirate enthusiast!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:

The latest I've played was to 2 am during the Pillow Fight Event. The earliest was 6 am because I was meeting a friend from the other side of the world and I was helping him quest.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Nope. In my younger days I occasionally played D&D through the night. The only time I remember playing a computer game all night was an early version of Warlords, back sometime in the 1980s.

-Indigo