Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party room holidays and decoration suggestions

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Anyone checked the party room lately? Are there valentines? I hope so.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Feb 5, 2019 wrote:
Anyone checked the party room lately? Are there valentines? I hope so.
They didn't have it last year.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I don't even remember the last time I visited the Party Room.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I just checked. Right now, there are still palm trees and tiki decorations. I was hoping at least for some pink heart wallpaper or a pink rug. Hey Bat, have Spark send us some Friendship Festival decorations from Wizard City. I bet he knows a wizard or two. If nothing else, you could set one of those new heart mounts loose in the party room (aka members' demo room).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Feb 11, 2019 wrote:
I just checked. Right now, there are still palm trees and tiki decorations. I was hoping at least for some pink heart wallpaper or a pink rug. Hey Bat, have Spark send us some Friendship Festival decorations from Wizard City. I bet he knows a wizard or two. If nothing else, you could set one of those new heart mounts loose in the party room (aka members' demo room).
The Friendship Table would look very good in there......

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
What is this party room you speak of?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In Search of Yum on Feb 12, 2019 wrote:
What is this party room you speak of?
It is a crown shop house item that can be equipped into any house; it then becomes a single area for pirates to visit, make new friends, enjoy new decorations ( if any ) and open a few Group Plunder Chests.