Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pvp cont.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 17, 2015
Okay at this point I have gotten everything I need besides a perfect pet, haywire thunder rifle, and master smugglers cowl (which I’m not even sure I’ll use) my question is what eyepatch should I use for pvp on my musket. Here are the options:

Eyepatches:
Patch of Asterions Ruin (Inferno Shot and 15 accuracy)
Patch of Tyche’s Blind Luck (Hurricane Round and 15 accuracy)
Death Bargain’s (I don’t have because of witch hunter, epic combo chains)
Master Smugglers Cowl (5% mojo)
Technomage glasses (Dispel Magic)

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
i'd go for the Technomage Glasses. cause if a buck comes charging at you your accuracy will be shot big time. and if you going vs a privateer who has Emmet he's gonna slow you down if you decide to charge. now when i did rank i was rocking the Death Bargain which has saved my bacon a handful of times. but at the same time burnt my bacon a few times as well. Death Bargain is a tricky item to use. i also suggest Smuggler Visor. +5% weapon damage. which might help.

Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
Personally I use the Patch of Tyche's Blind Luck for an extra attack. I pick it over the Inferno shot patch because it reaches 1 space more but the latter option is good too if you don't have Tyche's patch. Plus aside from bombs, Musketeers don't really get that strong of attacks and one more powerful shot can make the difference.

The Master Smugglers Cowl isn't worth it imo because its mojo boost is very insignificant, Death's Bargain is too risky to use since you're likely of hurting your own team + it can activate Witch Hunter while Techomage Glasses isn't that useful in PVP since you waste a turn removing your debuffs AND if your enemy is close enough, you'll purge their debuffs as well.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Thefirstchum on Feb 10, 2018 wrote:
Okay at this point I have gotten everything I need besides a perfect pet, haywire thunder rifle, and master smugglers cowl (which I’m not even sure I’ll use) my question is what eyepatch should I use for pvp on my musket. Here are the options:

Eyepatches:
Patch of Asterions Ruin (Inferno Shot and 15 accuracy)
Patch of Tyche’s Blind Luck (Hurricane Round and 15 accuracy)
Death Bargain’s (I don’t have because of witch hunter, epic combo chains)
Master Smugglers Cowl (5% mojo)
Technomage glasses (Dispel Magic)
I would go with the Masque Of The Lotus for PVE, as Charming Gaze is banned right now in PVP, probably Death's bargain or the Technomage Glasses.