Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Team Up

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 21, 2015
Hello, I have been trying to solo the Hydra Cave for the past couple hours and the entire time trying to team up feature to find others but no one is playing. If anyone could help me I would very much appreciate it. Also is there any way to find a group faster or no. PS I'm a level 62 privateer named Kevin

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Hydra -- you might try posting on some fansites to see if anyone else plays at your same time of day, I know Pirate101 Central has a meet-ups & quest help section on their forum. I mostly play earlier than it appears your post was made, but if you are online on the weekend, you may find more helpers around.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
LukeSkyWalkerLIFE on Apr 20, 2018 wrote:
Hello, I have been trying to solo the Hydra Cave for the past couple hours and the entire time trying to team up feature to find others but no one is playing. If anyone could help me I would very much appreciate it. Also is there any way to find a group faster or no. PS I'm a level 62 privateer named Kevin
Hello, Kevin and welcome to the message boards. Getting a team-up quickly depends on when you're playing. On a weekday, most players are at school or work, even if its the evening, they're doing homework or household chores. You're best bet to find a team-up is to try on a weekend, Saturday would be best.
Or, alternatively, just tell us, when you'll be on line ( include time zone, please ) and I'm sure you'll get a few willing helpers.