Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I wrote a Pirate101 Fanfiction...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2010
I wrote a kind of cringy FanFic featuring my pirate and my favorite companion. I give credit to KI for the worlds used, one of the characters, and giving me the idea. Also, feedback is welcome. Please don't copy/steal in any way.

The Wizardly Coincidence Part 1: A Stormgate Forms

One dark night in a realm full of pirates, there sailed a sturdy ship. Waves crashed into the fine wood of the galleon, threatening to overturn it.
However, the crew on board all sat together, laughing carelessly and sipping on root beer. They were not worried in the slightest, for in control of the mighty vessel was a swashbuckler named Iridian.
It was a well-known fact that when it came to sailing, only the most brutal storm could best this famous pirate. This is why Iridian sailed for the closest landmass. A heavy storm was indeed drawing near.

It is not every day a pirate sails in to open sea. Iridian is on a quest; a dangerous one. There is an object hidden on a distant island; an object that brings good luck to the holder. It is called the Pear of Power. Iridian has sworn to bring it back to her own realm.

The pirate held the wheel, chewing on her tongue nervously. The ship was resisting her force.
Thunder rumbled nearby, rain dampening Iridian’s hair. The wheel began to spin out of control. The pirate let out a scream of frustration, digging her hip into the wheel.
But the storm was growing stronger. Iridian was unable to regain control. Her galleon began to slow, rocking back and forth dangerously. Her crew had gathered on the deck, well aware that something was wrong.
“I’ve lost control! Gather everyone in the cabin. Hurry!” Iridian commanded her first mate, a famous Ranae thief called Fan.
“Inside, all of you!” The loyal crewmate hollered.
“Follow them in. It’s your best chance of survival!!”
“Not a chance!”
“Please, Fan…”
Before Iridian could finish, a strong bolt of lightning struck the deck, engulfing the area in flames.
Iridian was thrown across the deck, smashing into a stray barrel. She could feel the water under her roaring, fueled by the storm’s might. The screams of her crew could be heard over the crackling sky. Soon, the ship began to descend.
“We’re caught in the stormgate!” Fan yelled.
That was when the second bolt struck. The captain watched from the ground as the ground beneath her friend crumbled. The only sound Iridian could hear was a small scream and a splash from down below. As tears filled the pirate’s eyes, a nearby plank broke loose. Iridian sat, defeated and oblivious. The plank was picked up by the strong winds. Iridian didn't notice as it was thrown, aimed directly at her skull.
Everything went dark.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Gollume on May 15, 2018 wrote:
I wrote a kind of cringy FanFic featuring my pirate and my favorite companion. I give credit to KI for the worlds used, one of the characters, and giving me the idea. Also, feedback is welcome. Please don't copy/steal in any way.

The Wizardly Coincidence Part 1: A Stormgate Forms

One dark night in a realm full of pirates, there sailed a sturdy ship. Waves crashed into the fine wood of the galleon, threatening to overturn it.
However, the crew on board all sat together, laughing carelessly and sipping on root beer. They were not worried in the slightest, for in control of the mighty vessel was a swashbuckler named Iridian.
It was a well-known fact that when it came to sailing, only the most brutal storm could best this famous pirate. This is why Iridian sailed for the closest landmass. A heavy storm was indeed drawing near.

It is not every day a pirate sails in to open sea. Iridian is on a quest; a dangerous one. There is an object hidden on a distant island; an object that brings good luck to the holder. It is called the Pear of Power. Iridian has sworn to bring it back to her own realm.

The pirate held the wheel, chewing on her tongue nervously. The ship was resisting her force.
Thunder rumbled nearby, rain dampening Iridian’s hair. The wheel began to spin out of control. The pirate let out a scream of frustration, digging her hip into the wheel.
But the storm was growing stronger. Iridian was unable to regain control. Her galleon began to slow, rocking back and forth dangerously. Her crew had gathered on the deck, well aware that something was wrong.
“I’ve lost control! Gather everyone in the cabin. Hurry!” Iridian commanded her first mate, a famous Ranae thief called Fan.
“Inside, all of you!” The loyal crewmate hollered.
“Follow them in. It’s your best chance of survival!!”
“Not a chance!”
“Please, Fan…”
Before Iridian could finish, a strong bolt of lightning struck the deck, engulfing the area in flames.
Iridian was thrown across the deck, smashing into a stray barrel. She could feel the water under her roaring, fueled by the storm’s might. The screams of her crew could be heard over the crackling sky. Soon, the ship began to descend.
“We’re caught in the stormgate!” Fan yelled.
That was when the second bolt struck. The captain watched from the ground as the ground beneath her friend crumbled. The only sound Iridian could hear was a small scream and a splash from down below. As tears filled the pirate’s eyes, a nearby plank broke loose. Iridian sat, defeated and oblivious. The plank was picked up by the strong winds. Iridian didn't notice as it was thrown, aimed directly at her skull.
Everything went dark.

I love it! You are an epic writer.

Ensign
Jul 29, 2011
Wow it is really good! You should add more sometime

Administrator
This was a fun read! Typically we don't allow fan fiction or roleplays to happen on the forums since it increases the time for moderation and can lead to confusion. In the future you may want to explore posting fan fiction on a personal blog or a fan fiction website.

Thanks and best of luck with your fan fiction in the future!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*