Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party Barge Questions

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I've just gotten to exploring the Party Barge quests for the first time. The overall concept and the quest line leading up to the arrival of the ambassadors are pretty cool. I enjoyed fighting with Avery.

I'm primarily interested in some of the items awarded by the Party Barge quests.

When you get the daily quest, does it show an item as a reward if you are lucky enough to get one, or will you get it even if the quest doesn't list it as a reward?

If I ignore the daily quests without items one day, do they reset the next day, or will the same quest be offered?

If I accept the quests but don't complete them, will the ambassadors still offer new quests the next day?

Thanks for any answers you can provide!

Swordroll's Blog
https://www.swordroll.com/
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swordroll on Jun 25, 2018 wrote:
I've just gotten to exploring the Party Barge quests for the first time. The overall concept and the quest line leading up to the arrival of the ambassadors are pretty cool. I enjoyed fighting with Avery.

I'm primarily interested in some of the items awarded by the Party Barge quests.

When you get the daily quest, does it show an item as a reward if you are lucky enough to get one, or will you get it even if the quest doesn't list it as a reward?

If I ignore the daily quests without items one day, do they reset the next day, or will the same quest be offered?

If I accept the quests but don't complete them, will the ambassadors still offer new quests the next day?

Thanks for any answers you can provide!
Receiving an item reward is random; you may get one or not. The only guaranteed reward is the gold. There are no new quests, the ambassadors repeat their "needs" according to your pirates level.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yes, your reward will be listed in your chat box and Notifications if you get one. They reset daily, and they are exactly the same unless you level up into the next block of quests. If you don't complete them the same day, you will not be given new quests, but you can turn the quests in any time after completing them, It doesn't have to be the same day.

Here is a guide I made on Pirate101 Central:

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?61265&p=304355#post304355

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
1) As far as I know, the item you get is randomized.

2) The items are awarded once you have completed all the quests in one day.

3) If you accept a quest on day x, and complete on day y, you will not be able to receive another quest from that ambassador on day y.

Hope this helped! :)

Community Leader
Thanks for your replies!

So when I go to accept my daily quests and they only show gold and xp as rewards, there's still potential for an item, is that right?

Swordroll's Blog
https://www.swordroll.com/
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Swordroll on Jun 26, 2018 wrote:
Thanks for your replies!

So when I go to accept my daily quests and they only show gold and xp as rewards, there's still potential for an item, is that right?
Yes, the item reward is totally random, within the given range of pirate levels. I have had days where I receive two rewards, but not very often. Then there will be three days in a row with only gold.

The guide has a list of all reported rewards that Central members have received.

Unfortunately, Privateers cannot benefit from the gear rewards, they favor musketeers and witchdoctors mostly.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks for your replies!

Yes, there is still the potential of getting an item as a drop from the enemies.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thanks for your replies!

Yes.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Thanks for your replies!

Correct