Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shinobi Cavern Lacking a Dungeon Recall

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
So on my privateer, I'm trying to get through the Shinobi Cavern dungeon in Mooshu on Kaizoku-Jima. I lost a companion on the fight before the one with Chopper in the Cavern of Whispers portion of the dungeon. So after having Miracle Mitch revive that fallen companion, I noticed there wasn't a dungeon recall button on the bottom left corner where your health, energy, etc. is located. So after going back to the entrance to Shinobi cavern and entering it, I had lost all my progress in the dungeon. This is actually the second time this has happened, the first time was with someone else in a team-up (who for some reason left after unlocking the Shadow Door that leads to the Cavern of Whispers). At that time I thought it was because I left the team-up that the dungeon recall button wasn't there but that doesn't seem to be the case. Anyone else have this problem and is there a fix to it cause I really don't want to go through this place all over again for a third time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate Master on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
So on my privateer, I'm trying to get through the Shinobi Cavern dungeon in Mooshu on Kaizoku-Jima. I lost a companion on the fight before the one with Chopper in the Cavern of Whispers portion of the dungeon. So after having Miracle Mitch revive that fallen companion, I noticed there wasn't a dungeon recall button on the bottom left corner where your health, energy, etc. is located. So after going back to the entrance to Shinobi cavern and entering it, I had lost all my progress in the dungeon. This is actually the second time this has happened, the first time was with someone else in a team-up (who for some reason left after unlocking the Shadow Door that leads to the Cavern of Whispers). At that time I thought it was because I left the team-up that the dungeon recall button wasn't there but that doesn't seem to be the case. Anyone else have this problem and is there a fix to it cause I really don't want to go through this place all over again for a third time.
I don't know hwy this dungeon doesn't have a recall. You're not the first to note this problem. Why leave a dungeon just because a companion goes down? You're a Privateer, surely you have other companions that can replace the missing one?
I don't leave dungeons unless I'm defeated. I wonder if the dungeon recall works for defeated pirates in this dungeon?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 15, 2018 wrote:
I don't know hwy this dungeon doesn't have a recall. You're not the first to note this problem. Why leave a dungeon just because a companion goes down? You're a Privateer, surely you have other companions that can replace the missing one?
I don't leave dungeons unless I'm defeated. I wonder if the dungeon recall works for defeated pirates in this dungeon?
I seem to recall having been defeated there and not seeing the recall.

I agree that healing one companion would not be a good reason to leave a dungeon, but unfortunately, many players refuse to battle without their favorites. I helped one girl in Team Up who had severely wounded companions in each battle, because she thought that they were still better than everyone else on her crew and she didn't have the gold to heal them. She laughed it off when I suggested she use someone who wasn't wounded, they were all on Orders.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Willowydream on Jul 15, 2018 wrote:
I seem to recall having been defeated there and not seeing the recall.

I agree that healing one companion would not be a good reason to leave a dungeon, but unfortunately, many players refuse to battle without their favorites. I helped one girl in Team Up who had severely wounded companions in each battle, because she thought that they were still better than everyone else on her crew and she didn't have the gold to heal them. She laughed it off when I suggested she use someone who wasn't wounded, they were all on Orders.

@Willowydream did you catch on to the wordplay there?

“I seem to recall having been defeated there and not seeing the recall.”