Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where's our Falmea Friday?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I thought you fellows over at Kingsisle did a Falmea Friday for both games at the same time. Where's our one over here?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Another attempt to reply to your thread -- this week's Falmea Friday asked about the new Wizard101 Update again, so there was no corresponding question for Pirate101.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Willowydream on Apr 14, 2019 wrote:
Another attempt to reply to your thread -- this week's Falmea Friday asked about the new Wizard101 Update again, so there was no corresponding question for Pirate101.
I see, I think. I guess the attention is on their new update right now.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Lookit Light on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
I see, I think. I guess the attention is on their new update right now.
Yup -- new bright and shinies for wizards to collect and compete for.

Administrator
While we normally do these together, they are not always coupled together. Like the games being different, the Feedback Fridays may be on different days. We'll have a Feedback Friday day for Pirate101 and not Wizard101, for example.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bat Masterson on Apr 16, 2019 wrote:
While we normally do these together, they are not always coupled together. Like the games being different, the Feedback Fridays may be on different days. We'll have a Feedback Friday day for Pirate101 and not Wizard101, for example.
Ok. I'm expecting we'll have another one real soon, yes?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Bat Masterson on Apr 16, 2019 wrote:
Here's the thing, Bat -- there was a fairly long time (before you came on board) when Pirates didn't get Falmea Fridays at all. Can you see how we get a bit concerned when there isn't anything at all to talk about?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Lookit Light on Apr 6, 2019 wrote:
I thought you fellows over at Kingsisle did a Falmea Friday for both games at the same time. Where's our one over here?
Perhaps we haven't had Falmea Fridays lately because they actually have been working on an update on Pirate 101 and they don't want to accidentally release any spoilers yet.

Administrator
Willowydream on Apr 16, 2019 wrote:
Here's the thing, Bat -- there was a fairly long time (before you came on board) when Pirates didn't get Falmea Fridays at all. Can you see how we get a bit concerned when there isn't anything at all to talk about?

Ah, I understand better now, thank you for clarifying, Willowydream. I'll be sure to include a Pirate101 one as well in as many instances as we can when we run Wizard101 one's. Please know that there was no ill intention with not including Pirate101 this time.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
"...because they actually have been working on an update on Pirate 101 and they don't want to accidentally release any spoilers yet."

To RRRRZZZZ419: As much as that would be amazing, I'm afraid that's most likely improbable. KingsIsle is very clever, and they would hint at something if that something really was in the works. But there have been no hints, no "we have something really awesome coming up, but we've got to zip our lips for now" - none of that. I sincerely wish what you said was the case, but it's very improbable.

"Please know that there was no ill intention with not including Pirate101 this time."

To Bat Masterson: Sir, I'm quite sorry to have to break it to you, but it's not just "this time" that you haven't included Pirate101 on things. Over and over and over again, Wizard101 is on the front burner and Pirate101 is on the back burner. I believe both games should be equal. Especially as a Pirate but not as a Wizard, I hate to see my favorite game ever being neglected so much.

No matter how much you and KingsIsle try to assure us loyal Pirates that the game is "important" to you, and no matter how much you try to assure us that you "haven't forgotten about it," in truth, they do not care about Pirate101 if you're only caring about this other game.

No matter what your words say to us Pirates, the actions speak louder. It's clear to see that KingsIsle is putting Pirate101 on the back burner, when I believe both games should be equally fueled and promoted.

I cannot recommend this game to anyone while we are still waiting, for many years, for a real content update other than Valencia, Part II - which almost doesn't count.

It's a shame. Pirate101 is such an amazing game, and I would love to see it updated.

Ensign
Jan 11, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 18, 2019 wrote:
"...because they actually have been working on an update on Pirate 101 and they don't want to accidentally release any spoilers yet."

To RRRRZZZZ419: As much as that would be amazing, I'm afraid that's most likely improbable. KingsIsle is very clever, and they would hint at something if that something really was in the works. But there have been no hints, no "we have something really awesome coming up, but we've got to zip our lips for now" - none of that. I sincerely wish what you said was the case, but it's very improbable.

"Please know that there was no ill intention with not including Pirate101 this time."

To Bat Masterson: Sir, I'm quite sorry to have to break it to you, but it's not just "this time" that you haven't included Pirate101 on things. Over and over and over again, Wizard101 is on the front burner and Pirate101 is on the back burner. I believe both games should be equal. Especially as a Pirate but not as a Wizard, I hate to see my favorite game ever being neglected so much.

No matter how much you and KingsIsle try to assure us loyal Pirates that the game is "important" to you, and no matter how much you try to assure us that you "haven't forgotten about it," in truth, they do not care about Pirate101 if you're only caring about this other game.

No matter what your words say to us Pirates, the actions speak louder. It's clear to see that KingsIsle is putting Pirate101 on the back burner, when I believe both games should be equally fueled and promoted.

I cannot recommend this game to anyone while we are still waiting, for many years, for a real content update other than Valencia, Part II - which almost doesn't count.

It's a shame. Pirate101 is such an amazing game, and I would love to see it updated.
Bat isn't in charge of *everything* that goes on at Kingsisle; he is only in charge of community interaction. And, if you ask me, he's been doing a pretty good job of displaying both Wizard101 AND Pirate101 on social media, on streams, and on the forums.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
AlextheWizard53 on Apr 19, 2019 wrote:
Bat isn't in charge of *everything* that goes on at Kingsisle; he is only in charge of community interaction. And, if you ask me, he's been doing a pretty good job of displaying both Wizard101 AND Pirate101 on social media, on streams, and on the forums.
No, Bat is not in charge, and I was not aiming it at Bat specifically. I was aiming at KingsIsle as a company.