Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Got It! part 2

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm happy to announce that I FINALLY received the Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu. ( From the SCC. ) But also in that same run I received 3 Nefarious items despite using Treasure Bath ( Myth most definitely BUSTED! )
P.S. I was on my privateer Marian Kidd and I was joined on that run by a wonderful Swashbuckler. Even though we lost 2 of our team mates before the fourth floor, we continued the run. Salute to Crazy Kymma Quinn!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
I'm happy to announce that I FINALLY received the Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu. ( From the SCC. ) But also in that same run I received 3 Nefarious items despite using Treasure Bath ( Myth most definitely BUSTED! )
P.S. I was on my privateer Marian Kidd and I was joined on that run by a wonderful Swashbuckler. Even though we lost 2 of our team mates before the fourth floor, we continued the run. Salute to Crazy Kymma Quinn!
Congratulations, Esperanza!

How nefarious of him to be so reluctant!

Well, now I know those boots will stomp all over Moo Manchu on your next run.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
The so called Myth about doubloons has been busted for years actually.

Kings Isle even stated it outright /

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
YAY! good job esperanza!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
Congratulations, Esperanza!

How nefarious of him to be so reluctant!

Well, now I know those boots will stomp all over Moo Manchu on your next run.
Hah! As if! I've seen way too much of that Tower - I'm never going back ( unless, of course, my friends want my help. )

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
congratulations! you broke my record for most stubborn farming *cough* rooke's axe *cough*! you receive the grand prize of......finding something new to farm for! anyways sorry you had worse luck than me, but glad you got it! (warning, side affects of excessive farming include: wanting revenge on the person/persons who wasted all your time and crowns, excessive boredom, and lack of interest in farming for awhile)

-jack nightingale lvl 70 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
The so called Myth about doubloons has been busted for years actually.

Kings Isle even stated it outright /
Alas, there are still believers in this preposterous myth.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
congratulations! you broke my record for most stubborn farming *cough* rooke's axe *cough*! you receive the grand prize of......finding something new to farm for! anyways sorry you had worse luck than me, but glad you got it! (warning, side affects of excessive farming include: wanting revenge on the person/persons who wasted all your time and crowns, excessive boredom, and lack of interest in farming for awhile)

-jack nightingale lvl 70 buccaneer
Thank you, Dr. Jack! I have most of those side effects ( I don't want revenge, as I'm responsible for the time and money spent ) I do wish my RNG factor was better.
Something else to farm for? There's nothing else I really want. Suggestions?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
Thank you, Dr. Jack! I have most of those side effects ( I don't want revenge, as I'm responsible for the time and money spent ) I do wish my RNG factor was better.
Old scratch drops some of his personal items, captain kidd does to. But I would farm buck bronco for his hat which doesn't look to bad and is great for muskets (my musket has sana rannas hat, and duck if deaths jacket boots and guns atm) if your not interested in that try farming for house mini game stations, a rare drop and since there are a few it's going to keep you busy

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
for stuff to farm for? I would suggest, if you haven't already, on a witchdoctor char if you have one, try and farm for bishop's gears of war, his staff. its a long dungeon, but I would be glad to farm it with you if you do it. for other stuff? I would farm for the housing mini game stations, like sparticus said. I can farm the pirate's regatta with you if you don't have the pets or whatever.

(suggestion for KI: add medusa's weapons like from wiz into the game!)

I wish had the luck some of you guys had. I got the same weapon from the nef 5 twice!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
for stuff to farm for? I would suggest, if you haven't already, on a witchdoctor char if you have one, try and farm for bishop's gears of war, his staff. its a long dungeon, but I would be glad to farm it with you if you do it. for other stuff? I would farm for the housing mini game stations, like sparticus said. I can farm the pirate's regatta with you if you don't have the pets or whatever.

(suggestion for KI: add medusa's weapons like from wiz into the game!)

I wish had the luck some of you guys had. I got the same weapon from the nef 5 twice!
If I began to list all the stuff I've managed to get by farming, this thread would turn into a very long ( and boring ) "brag" list.
So, right now there really isn't anything I want from any boss, because a) I already have it. Or b ) don't want it enough to farm for it.
I am very willing to help others in their farming, though, so if you want some help, just ask.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 25, 2017 wrote:
If I began to list all the stuff I've managed to get by farming, this thread would turn into a very long ( and boring ) "brag" list.
So, right now there really isn't anything I want from any boss, because a) I already have it. Or b ) don't want it enough to farm for it.
I am very willing to help others in their farming, though, so if you want some help, just ask.
That's dearly wonderful, Esperanza, that you're always willing to help. However, I don't require any help with Farming at the moment.

I just want to mention the two things I have Farmed (L.O.L., it requires great patience as Master Yoda would say) because I haven't Farmed too much. I have only Farmed Phule's Mask in Valencia when I was Level 60-something and I also Farmed Lo Pan's Cloak in MooShu (and he very nicely happened to drop off his hat, too, but I lost it somewhere in my Bank ). I got what I wanted for both accounts and phew, now that's done with.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Well DONE in the persistence department.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
Congratulations once again! *does an old-school dance for Anecorbie*

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And, you can't keep a good myth down.

-Indigo