Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wheel of Fate question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 05, 2008
Okay so, I have a friend who has been my IRL friend for a long time. We play p101 together, and he recently got a new ship wheel. The wheel of fate. I asked him where he got it, and he said as a ship drop somewhere. I checked all over the internet about it being anywhere other than in the crowns shop, and I could not find anything. I also checked to see if any packs offered it, nothing. So my question is, was the wheel of fate ever offered as a ship drop or a pack item at one point? Is there any other way, or was there any other way to get it at any point in the history of the game, starting way back in 2012? Thanks.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Wheel of fate is a crown shop only item; however if your looking to farm wheel that is slightly better then that you can farm ships in valencia2 skyway for the Laurel Wheel. It is a rare drop though maybe 1% so you will have to kill lots of ships. The wiki says it is dropped by the boss ship but I have got 3 from regular smuggler ships.