Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lost Data

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 19, 2013
Ok so i stopped playing the game for a while then i came back. When i came i realized all my data was gone and i only stopped plying for a month. Does Any one know how to recover data?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
sonicx040506 on Mar 18, 2018 wrote:
Ok so i stopped playing the game for a while then i came back. When i came i realized all my data was gone and i only stopped plying for a month. Does Any one know how to recover data?
I would contact Support for help.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Do you mean you couldn't log in your pirate?

Is it that everywhere you go, items and places need to load again? After a change in computers, when I logged in my pirates on the new computer, it took a while to replace data for a lot of things in the game. It ran slow as it was downloading everything. The game ran, but was slow especially in busy places with lots of people wearing a huge variety of clothes, mounts and weapons, etc. At my house, furniture needed to load again, and the stuff in the bank. Nothing was lost, just delays that went away in a couple of days.