Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who Is More Active On These Boards?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Before I go any further I want to emphasize that posting on these boards is at least for the most part not a competition. That said, I got to looking at who has been actively posting on these boards, and wondered do boys or girls post more often on these boards? As of right this minute I would say girls are more active on these boards then boys are but I thought I would get other people's opinions.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It's probably evenly divided -- there are many users whose gender cannot be known, so we'd be making assumptions even attempting to do some sort of count.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 17, 2018 wrote:
Before I go any further I want to emphasize that posting on these boards is at least for the most part not a competition. That said, I got to looking at who has been actively posting on these boards, and wondered do boys or girls post more often on these boards? As of right this minute I would say girls are more active on these boards then boys are but I thought I would get other people's opinions.
Unless their board names indicate or they come right out and say in a post that they are male or female - there's actually no way of telling for sure. Why not ask Vadima for the statistics?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I think most people can tell mine simply by my name