Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Ki Combo Cards With Pet Totems

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
So I am assuming most of us have heard about Kingsisle testing new Pirate 101 / Wizard 101 combo cards in Kroger stores in the Dallas, TX area. These cards apparently offer totems that boost your pets stats in Pirate 101 and offer a pet jewel for Wizard 101. I am sure several people including myself are disappointed there local Kroger is not 1 of the test stores.

I am assuming that if these cards do well Kingsisle will negotiate a deal with Kroger to increase the amount of test stores and I thought it would be nice if Kingsisle gave us some input.

I am asking One-Eyed Jack / Tom to give us a way to tell Kingsisle headquarters where our nearest Kroger store is so Kingsisle can get the most convenient Kroger stores added to the tests of these new cards. I would love to get my hands on one but right now I sadly do not have a chance.

Community Leader
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 30, 2018 wrote:
So I am assuming most of us have heard about Kingsisle testing new Pirate 101 / Wizard 101 combo cards in Kroger stores in the Dallas, TX area. These cards apparently offer totems that boost your pets stats in Pirate 101 and offer a pet jewel for Wizard 101. I am sure several people including myself are disappointed there local Kroger is not 1 of the test stores.

I am assuming that if these cards do well Kingsisle will negotiate a deal with Kroger to increase the amount of test stores and I thought it would be nice if Kingsisle gave us some input.

I am asking One-Eyed Jack / Tom to give us a way to tell Kingsisle headquarters where our nearest Kroger store is so Kingsisle can get the most convenient Kroger stores added to the tests of these new cards. I would love to get my hands on one but right now I sadly do not have a chance.
Well they're not going to send them to a certain Kroger store just because a few players live in that area. They're currently running only in Dallas, so you'd have to cut a deal with someone in the community in that area to get one. Otherwise, I'd expect KI to roll them out to other locations, particularly ones in larger cities and metropolises, sooner rather than later. I'd assume they have data on what regions have the most active players. Based off of that data and any other conditions, they'll amp up the distribution.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 30, 2018 wrote:

If the tests prove successful; why not contact your local Kroger and speak to the manager. Tell them about the new product and how interested you & other players would be about this card. If the manager knows that there is a ready market for this product, they'll be more likely to stock it.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on May 1, 2018 wrote:
If the tests prove successful; why not contact your local Kroger and speak to the manager. Tell them about the new product and how interested you & other players would be about this card. If the manager knows that there is a ready market for this product, they'll be more likely to stock it.
That is a good idea. My local Kroger already carries a lot of gift cards. Perhaps they would be open minded if the tests in Dallas go well.