Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Multi-pet Hatching, a suggestion for Decius

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This idea occurred to me while I was training pets.
Pet A exhibits a desired talent/grant, then Pet B also gets a different desired talent/grant, then Pet C has a great talent/grant.
Under our current system, I must hatch A + B to get Pet D with ( hopefully ), those talents/grants, raise it up to adult and hatch with Pet C and ( hopefully ) get a super pet with all those talents/grants. Maybe I'm lazy, but this seems unnecessarily complicated and takes a long time to see if your hatching was successful.
My idea is this: allow a multi-hatch: take your best 3 pets to a hatching station and A + B + C = Pet D with ( possibly ) all the characteristics of the 3 "parents".
Now, I know that there are at least 2 objections to this idea: it would be more complicated to code & for those who are hybrid hunting this would hide which pet combo created the hybrid.
I'm interested in hearing view points from other players as well as hearing from you, Decius.