Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Powers and traps/attacks

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
With in the next update (i honestly dont doubt it being a year away or so) could you make so sorting your powers by pressing "P" always works? its really annoying to have blood flames be first on your powers and only see it once your already been knocked out. Thank you if you read.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
OZR2 on Jun 9, 2018 wrote:
With in the next update (i honestly dont doubt it being a year away or so) could you make so sorting your powers by pressing "P" always works? its really annoying to have blood flames be first on your powers and only see it once your already been knocked out. Thank you if you read.
Welcome to the message boards, OZR2! Sorting powers just makes it more likely that the power you want shows in the first round. Depending on a single power isn't good tactics, try to prepare different actions if the power you want doesn't show.
You can also discard powers by Right clicking

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
OZR2 on Jun 9, 2018 wrote:
I believe the next update is this year, most likely in the next few months. I hope I end up being right.

Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 9, 2018 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards, OZR2! Sorting powers just makes it more likely that the power you want shows in the first round. Depending on a single power isn't good tactics, try to prepare different actions if the power you want doesn't show.
You can also discard powers by Right clicking
Well i don't only depend on that, its just thats its impossible to use and get its full power after the enemies moved in, and when that happens i die because my low health (i am a ) and my crew will be down to half health.