Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Comapnions and Naticaul exp

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 08, 2017
My boyfriend is not currently a member and He was having his compaions that he dose not use for combat collect him nautical exp until recently now it is locked and says he can not collect any more nautical exp is this because he is not a member. I believe he is a nautical level of 17

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
He has probably exceeded his pirate's level. Companions can only gain you one extra level of nautical, so he'll have to level up his pirate before sending anyone Sailin' again.

[insert ship icon here]

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Firetail31 on Jul 1, 2018 wrote:
My boyfriend is not currently a member and He was having his compaions that he dose not use for combat collect him nautical exp until recently now it is locked and says he can not collect any more nautical exp is this because he is not a member. I believe he is a nautical level of 17
It has nothing to do with being or not being a member. Its because his companions have reach the limit of how much they can collect - no more than 1 nautical level above his pirate level. So if he is nautical level 18 they can't collect any more nautical experience.
If he wants more nautical experience then he can hunt ships.