Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New World

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 31, 2011
Why don't you let us as a community find a way to make a new world for you guys?

I've been here ever since Jonna town was free and I don't want to give up on this game like some people in the community and I think it is worth saving if you let us as the surviving pirate community save this game, please.

best of wishes

Moderation: Edited out accusatory comments.

Administrator
Blackfields1 on Mar 30, 2019 wrote:
Why don't you let us as a community find a way to make a new world for you guys?

I've been here ever since Jonna town was free and I don't want to give up on this game like some people in the community and I think it is worth saving if you let us as the surviving pirate community save this game, please.

best of wishes

Moderation: Edited out accusatory comments.
Hi Blackfields1! Glad you're with us in the Spiral!

There's a lot to consider when adding any new content piece to any game of course, though we always appreciate community feedback and input on what should come next for the game.

We definitely hear you loud and clear on wanting a new world, it's just a matter of us being able to do so.