Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friend Finder for gifting

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If you're like me, you have a very long friends list and with the expansion potion ( & with membership ) , likely to get even longer. I wish to propose a "Friend Finder" function in the Crown Shop to make gifting easier.
It would work just the same as finding an item in the bazaar: there would be a space where you could type in a name ( or even part of a name, if you can't remember the entire name ) to find it quickly.
I would also like to ask that a quantity function be added so if you're gifting a friend with more than one pack ( for example ), you won't have to go through all the preliminary steps over again.

Administrator
anecorbie on Apr 9, 2019 wrote:
If you're like me, you have a very long friends list and with the expansion potion ( & with membership ) , likely to get even longer. I wish to propose a "Friend Finder" function in the Crown Shop to make gifting easier.
It would work just the same as finding an item in the bazaar: there would be a space where you could type in a name ( or even part of a name, if you can't remember the entire name ) to find it quickly.
I would also like to ask that a quantity function be added so if you're gifting a friend with more than one pack ( for example ), you won't have to go through all the preliminary steps over again.
I like this idea! The team is aware of your suggestion.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Another small suggestion, but one that would be very helpful:

Could you make it possible to have a searchbar in the Bazaar for both games? I know i'm not the only one who gets bored of searching just to see if by chance my item is in stock.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
I like this idea! The team is aware of your suggestion.
Thank You for your support!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
Another small suggestion, but one that would be very helpful:

Could you make it possible to have a searchbar in the Bazaar for both games? I know i'm not the only one who gets bored of searching just to see if by chance my item is in stock.
There is a search bar in P101's bazaar. Choose your category and type in the name ( or part of the name ) to find an item. ( Example: in the Boots category, Auric power boots )
But you're right, the wizard bazaar doesn't have this.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Apr 11, 2019 wrote:
There is a search bar in P101's bazaar. Choose your category and type in the name ( or part of the name ) to find an item. ( Example: in the Boots category, Auric power boots )
But you're right, the wizard bazaar doesn't have this.
Pirate's Bazaar had this all along? I didn't know that. Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Apr 12, 2019 wrote:
Pirate's Bazaar had this all along? I didn't know that. Thanks!
You'll find the search bar above the viewing screen.