Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quigley

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I was amused by seeing him in Cool Ranch, because I'd seen the film Quigley Down Under, about an American cowboy sharpshooter, played by Tom Selleck, who went to Australia. I think it would be funny to have Quigley show up other places with other jobs and give us some quests. Maybe he'd be working as a detective in Flotsom or Rapa Nui, or a police chief in Marleybone.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Calamity Finch on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
I was amused by seeing him in Cool Ranch, because I'd seen the film Quigley Down Under, about an American cowboy sharpshooter, played by Tom Selleck, who went to Australia. I think it would be funny to have Quigley show up other places with other jobs and give us some quests. Maybe he'd be working as a detective in Flotsom or Rapa Nui, or a police chief in Marleybone.
not to be a stick in the mud, but who in the name of gortez is quigley? and where is he?

fiery alyssa taylor- a skyway slayer!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 29, 2017 wrote:
not to be a stick in the mud, but who in the name of gortez is quigley? and where is he?

fiery alyssa taylor- a skyway slayer!
Quigley figures in Bonnie's second promotion quest, and I think in the Peacemakers quest at Level 25. He's "down under" in Cooper's Roost.

No, he doesn't look like Tom Selleck.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Willowydream on Aug 29, 2017 wrote:
Quigley figures in Bonnie's second promotion quest, and I think in the Peacemakers quest at Level 25. He's "down under" in Cooper's Roost.

No, he doesn't look like Tom Selleck.

ah, okay! ty