Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where did YOU come from, Bunnis Maximus?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Winsome Wesley recently found a bunnis maximus pet in his backpack. I have no clue where he came from; Wesley has not been an active morpher, nor had he popped a lot of packages.

All right, Decius. Where did the greenish-blue bunnicorn with Very Expensive Taste (he loves Aquila Mains, go figure) come from?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Dec 22, 2017 wrote:
Winsome Wesley recently found a bunnis maximus pet in his backpack. I have no clue where he came from; Wesley has not been an active morpher, nor had he popped a lot of packages.

All right, Decius. Where did the greenish-blue bunnicorn with Very Expensive Taste (he loves Aquila Mains, go figure) come from?
Pet Wranglin'.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
He appears to be a new possibility from pet wranglin'. After Fiorenza found hers, I double-checked my pirates. Dark Griffin had one in his bank, as an odd colored hopping egg. It had gone there since his backpack was full. I am almost sure it was from a recent day where his PWs hit a wave of eggs (eggs tend to come in waves, if you have not noticed). Griffin may have popped the occasional Holiday Package, but not many. So while I cannot say for certain, I think the Bubbus Maximus is from wranglin' and not the packages.

I am now playing closer attention, so if any of my gang finds another one, I will hopefully spot it when it appears.

Griffin's Gracie is currently level 22, so not long before she will be morphable.

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The Bunnis Maximus is the aqua and white bunnicorn hopping around Bestia.
Bunnicorns like Aquilan snacks and main course snacks.
Their Pedigree = 256(30)
Their talents are one ultra-rare, four rare, two uncommons, and three commons.
Their powers are two ultra-rare, one rare, four uncommons and three commons.

Gracie has hit Witchhunter 2 (rare) for her talent and Stormburst (uncommon) for her power.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Dec 22, 2017 wrote:

Pet Wranglin'?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Can't be anything else, unless Wesley is secretly out there morphing while I'm asleep. I wouldn't put it past him, to be honest. He looks too innocent when you say anything to him.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
o! please i hope its so.. ive wanted him for so long too <3 hugs to decius and all the great ki team happy holidays im gonna have to pet wrangle some more now too just in case :3

stormy jen silver

Admiral
May 30, 2010
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 3, 2018 wrote:
o! please i hope its so.. ive wanted him for so long too <3 hugs to decius and all the great ki team happy holidays im gonna have to pet wrangle some more now too just in case :3

stormy jen silver
By now you probably have one, Jen, but they are definitely wrangled.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jan 26, 2018 wrote:
By now you probably have one, Jen, but they are definitely wrangled.
nope! guess they are hiding from me.. but then i only have 1 character that has room to let 1 companion wrangle.. i am queen of hoarding in pirate101..lol

good thing there aren't more packs in pirates or i wouldn't be able to buy anything x,D love the new mounts etc but alas.. well more crowns to keep then, though after awhile gotta get ratbeard's friend scrooge to polish them.. getting a bit dusty..

stormy jen silver

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 27, 2018 wrote:
nope! guess they are hiding from me.. but then i only have 1 character that has room to let 1 companion wrangle.. i am queen of hoarding in pirate101..lol

good thing there aren't more packs in pirates or i wouldn't be able to buy anything x,D love the new mounts etc but alas.. well more crowns to keep then, though after awhile gotta get ratbeard's friend scrooge to polish them.. getting a bit dusty..

stormy jen silver
This bunny is hiding from me, too.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
As pet wrangling drops, are these pretty rare drops? Do they have a blue egg?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Calamity Finch on Mar 9, 2018 wrote:
They seem to be a little more rare than the other pet eggs, but I think several of my pirates have received at least one.

The egg is more of a pinkish-orange with blue "ears." The Bunnicorn egg is the blue one, with pink "ears" - kind of the opposite of their final coloring.

Good Luck!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Mar 9, 2018 wrote:
The egg is a furry egg and is greenish. I have 2 on my 3rd account. They appear to like Marleybone snacks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 9, 2018 wrote:
The egg is a furry egg and is greenish. I have 2 on my 3rd account. They appear to like Marleybone snacks.
Sorry, I meant to write "Aquilan" snacks.....

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Mar 9, 2018 wrote:
I guess egg color can be in the eye of the beholder, I will pay attention if I get a pinkish orange or a greenish egg. Good to know about the snacks, if my crew can find one of these. You corrected it to Aquilan snacks; does that mean they love the Aquilan Tomatos, as a side dish kind of munchie?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
As of today, I finally got my first Bunnis Maximus from Pet Wranglin' on my Privateer Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg .

Note: "Die No" can and does die from time to time.

PS: The egg is brown with a light blue spot or 2 on it.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Oh noes!
A Bunnis Maximus escaped! :)

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Mar 14, 2018 wrote:
As of today, I finally got my first Bunnis Maximus from Pet Wranglin' on my Privateer Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg .

Note: "Die No" can and does die from time to time.

PS: The egg is brown with a light blue spot or 2 on it.
Today I got a second Bunnis Maximus! My Musketeer Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg is quite happy!

Note: "A Roar A" does not make a roaring noise.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Calamity Finch on Apr 19, 2018 wrote:
Congratulations!
Did you get one yet?

What about you, Jen? Did your crew finally bring you one? If not, let's try to meet up and morph so you can have one.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I finally got one this week!

Sadly, it would have been earlier, but one of them dropped just after my pack filled filled and the bank was full. I clicked too fast and a regular egg dropped just before the poor bunny. and by the time I realized the first egg was there, I'd already clicked. All better now! First pet I've seen with more than a 5 minute hatch time.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Calamity Finch on Jun 18, 2018 wrote:
I finally got one this week!

Sadly, it would have been earlier, but one of them dropped just after my pack filled filled and the bank was full. I clicked too fast and a regular egg dropped just before the poor bunny. and by the time I realized the first egg was there, I'd already clicked. All better now! First pet I've seen with more than a 5 minute hatch time.
Congrats! Sorry about the first one being destroyed -- that must have been awfully frustrating!