Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boosters

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
We all don't like them, we all see them. A huge problem for clean PVPers (my new name for non-boosters). I currently have no solution what so ever to this problem. Anyone else got a solution?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DariusMusk on Jan 1, 2018 wrote:
We all don't like them, we all see them. A huge problem for clean PVPers (my new name for non-boosters). I currently have no solution what so ever to this problem. Anyone else got a solution?
If more players took part in Ranked PVP, it would be more difficult to boost. Otherwise, there is no solution.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
DariusMusk on Jan 1, 2018 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is put in place for pirate but just making it so you can't fight the same person multiple times in a row.

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
While it won’t entirely solve the problem, reviving ranked pvp would be a good step, new pets aren’t enough to keep people coming back each season, it could use some new rewards and some balance changes to make it more pleasant to participate in compared to the sparring hall (like larger battleboards). The more people participating the harder it will be to boost.

Ensign
Feb 03, 2013
You should add a leader board to Spar chamber and Brawl Hall with win rates and if the match does not last for more then 10 rounds the match wont be confirmed as a win but a draw. If someone FleeS tHE match no one gets a win or a lose. Btw make it so we can watch matches in rank

Ensign
Feb 03, 2013
To solve boosting KI should make it so you cant face the same person twice a day in a row that way it will be super hard to boost. If we add leaderboards to the Spar Chamber and the Brawl Hall off win rates that would be super cool because it would lower the amount of people bragging. Also if we added a no champ weapon rank matches and larger maps people with champ wouldn't be winning vs people who don't have champ which would make it super fair. Also if you could ban scratch and all summons from gear that would be a little more fun. After all this is Spar Chamber rules for the pros on pirates

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Winston4802 on Jan 4, 2018 wrote:
To solve boosting KI should make it so you cant face the same person twice a day in a row that way it will be super hard to boost. If we add leaderboards to the Spar Chamber and the Brawl Hall off win rates that would be super cool because it would lower the amount of people bragging. Also if we added a no champ weapon rank matches and larger maps people with champ wouldn't be winning vs people who don't have champ which would make it super fair. Also if you could ban scratch and all summons from gear that would be a little more fun. After all this is Spar Chamber rules for the pros on pirates
Larger map is needed. Most people that use scratch end the match within 5 rounds... its bothersome

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Winston4802 on Jan 4, 2018 wrote:
Banning a companion isn't going to happen. Also banning summons will just cripple the Witchdoctor class even more.
If there's no one else in the queue, how are players going to get a match up?

Ensign
Feb 03, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 5, 2018 wrote:
Banning a companion isn't going to happen. Also banning summons will just cripple the Witchdoctor class even more.
If there's no one else in the queue, how are players going to get a match up?
If KI wants to uncripple witchdoctors they would get rid of Witch Hunter and give charm to them again and if a update like this happens it will be most likely that people will join rank more. Also KI needs to lower the RNG to make it where the poison or assassin roles cant go lower then what the card actually says or if a buck has 200 accuracy and a Temujin has 60 the Temujin shouldn't be able to dodge. If someone is reduced and the enemy has a zeal on and the person with the reduce constantly hits the guy with a zeal on while reduced that's RNG. People are constantly quitting this game due to a RNG factor.