Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quesodillo Question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 03, 2009
Ever since a hint was given for the salsadillo/quesodillo I've been trying to find the combo for the quesodillo. It was not until recently that Decius gave a secondary clue that mentioned the other combo had a parent with many legs, but this hint was very vague since there are roughly 30 pets that fit the description of having many legs.
I decided to try the following pets to see if it would result in a quesodillo:

Armadillo Verde x Tarantula = 30
Armadillo Verde x Inky Octopus = 30
Armadillo Verde x Ice Scarab = 30
Armadillo Verde x Scarab = 30
Armadillo Verde x Dire Crab = 30
Armadillo Verde x Shellfish Crawlie = 30
Armadillo Verde x Scylla Spawn = 30
Armadillo Verde x Coral Widow = 30
Armadillo Verde x Golden Stingtail = 30
Armadillo Verde x Deathstalker Scorpion = 8
Armadillo Verde x Birthday Cake Crawlie = 12

I've also tried more combos than this, but these are just the ones that fit the many legged description. My question is have I tried the correct combo? and if I haven't tried the correct pet could you please give out a hint about where to find the clue in the picture? Thanks in advance!

Ensign
Jul 27, 2010
I would think a spider or a crab pet would definitely be the other parent of the Quesodillo hybrid(I'm thinking 6-8 legs). An Armadillo Verde + Coconut Crawlie = Salsadillo. The combo doesn't make sense, yet we get a hybrid from the two. The Quesodillo hybrid would probably be the same way.

We know the other parent isn't a Black Market Tarantula, since that combo makes a Darkdillo.

Anyway, I'll try to help. But I need an Armadillo Verde pet first, and grinding bosses for an Armadillo Verde has been quite frustrating and seems near impossible. Could you hatch with me until I get an Armadillo Verde? I'll definitely help with your project by doing hatches, and I'll partake in other hybrid projects as well.

(I'm searching for more Manticore hybrids, which I know should be incorporated into the game already, as Decius said in a thread titled "Yulecore Hybrid". I have an ace up my sleeve, and I won't spill the beans relating to the possible parent combination until I do find the right parent combo.)

Ensign
Jan 03, 2009
poison54 on Feb 5, 2018 wrote:
I would think a spider or a crab pet would definitely be the other parent of the Quesodillo hybrid(I'm thinking 6-8 legs). An Armadillo Verde + Coconut Crawlie = Salsadillo. The combo doesn't make sense, yet we get a hybrid from the two. The Quesodillo hybrid would probably be the same way.

We know the other parent isn't a Black Market Tarantula, since that combo makes a Darkdillo.

Anyway, I'll try to help. But I need an Armadillo Verde pet first, and grinding bosses for an Armadillo Verde has been quite frustrating and seems near impossible. Could you hatch with me until I get an Armadillo Verde? I'll definitely help with your project by doing hatches, and I'll partake in other hybrid projects as well.

(I'm searching for more Manticore hybrids, which I know should be incorporated into the game already, as Decius said in a thread titled "Yulecore Hybrid". I have an ace up my sleeve, and I won't spill the beans relating to the possible parent combination until I do find the right parent combo.)
More help is always appreciated! If you still need an Armadillo Verde I'm usually in the morphing tent on my pirate Ryan Strong just ask and I'll morph with you.

(Also, good luck with your Manticore hybrid theories. It's always nice to see more people take up hybrid hunting.)

Ensign
Jul 27, 2010
Rye Bread on Feb 5, 2018 wrote:
More help is always appreciated! If you still need an Armadillo Verde I'm usually in the morphing tent on my pirate Ryan Strong just ask and I'll morph with you.

(Also, good luck with your Manticore hybrid theories. It's always nice to see more people take up hybrid hunting.)
Thanks, Rye Bread.

I use the Avery realm morphing tent, same with you, huh?

I have a few pirates, and the names of my two max level pirates are Cunning Chase Cringle and Witty Evelyn Chamberlain. You would be morphing with one of them.

I check the morphing tent throughout the day, every few hours or so. I've been having trouble with my battery supply for my laptop, so I might have trouble playing through this next week.

Maybe we can set up a certain time today or tomorrow to meet and morph? I think that would work. I live in the eastern time zone. You can pick a time that works for you. I'm available whenever.

Thanks.

Just call me Party Poison, I guess.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
poison54 on Feb 6, 2018 wrote:
Thanks, Rye Bread.

I have a few pirates, and the names of my two max level pirates are Cunning Chase Cringle and Witty Evelyn Chamberlain. You would be morphing with one of them.

I check the morphing tent throughout the day, every few hours or so. I've been having trouble with my battery supply for my laptop, so I might have trouble playing through this next week.

Maybe we can set up a certain time today or tomorrow to meet and morph? I think that would work. I live in the eastern time zone. You can pick a time that works for you. I'm available whenever.

Thanks.

I would like to try to meet you as well, I am Rye Bread/Ryan Strong's hybrid partner, we worked on the Darkdillo together for example. Maybe you can meet both of us, and in doing so one of us should have the pet you would like to morph with. If you're interested in meeting me you will be meeting Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg or Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg .

Note: "A Roar A" does not actually make a roaring noise and "Die No" can and does die from time to time.

Ensign
Jan 03, 2009
poison54 on Feb 6, 2018 wrote:
Thanks, Rye Bread.

Thanks.

I'm usually online in the afternoon around 4ish eastern. If that doesn't work for you I'm also available on the weekends at any time. (Avery realm)