Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Would Rotating Items Be Good To Add?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I was thinking about how the Crown Shop has the same items everyday, sometimes that is a good thing, like with regular companions, other times though it is kind of boring to look at the same items in the crown shop every single day. I got to thinking what if some items like companions and packs stayed the same in the crown shop everyday but what if some items such as housing items changed out daily. I feel this might be a way to freshen up the Crown Shop and cause people to buy more stuff with Crowns.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Holiday items and pets rotate in and out of the Crown Shop.

However, I agree that changing it up or adding some new items would be nice.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jul 15, 2018 wrote:
I was thinking about how the Crown Shop has the same items everyday, sometimes that is a good thing, like with regular companions, other times though it is kind of boring to look at the same items in the crown shop every single day. I got to thinking what if some items like companions and packs stayed the same in the crown shop everyday but what if some items such as housing items changed out daily. I feel this might be a way to freshen up the Crown Shop and cause people to buy more stuff with Crowns.
Ok, first, I have to say this isn't a bad idea. There are a lot of items that could be rotated ( or brought back , like Ratbeard's chair. Does anyone remember that item? ).
But what if you finally get enough crowns to get that one special item you want & suddenly it disappears from the Crown Shop?
We do get a kind of rotation in items during Christmas/in July and Birth-o-Ween celebrations, with companions, ships, furnishings and some gear.
I feel we don't yet have the variety of items that would make this a bonus.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I wish there were more options overall (whether crown or gold) especially with housing items.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
When was Ratbeard's Chair removed from the Crown Shop, anyway? I never noticed it wasn't there anymore...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jul 19, 2018 wrote:
When was Ratbeard's Chair removed from the Crown Shop, anyway? I never noticed it wasn't there anymore...

I think when VA2 was released, we lost that item, too bad...

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
I think that wouldn’t work well. It could take a week to be able to buy what you want, and by then, for all you horrible savers out there you would be out.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
But, adding more housing items would be nice.. I mean we don’t have that many anyways.