Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why can't you return to dungeons after fleeing?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
I find it strange that in the dungeon Moo Manchu, you can't flee after being defeated without restarting the dungeon. I don't believe that you should have to restart a dungeon after fleeing, after all, Wizard101 isn't like that at all. I'm wondering why this is the case? It's just annoying if something goes wrong and then you're forced to spend another 1+ hours grinding back to where you were before.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
frostednutella on Sep 14, 2018 wrote:
I find it strange that in the dungeon Moo Manchu, you can't flee after being defeated without restarting the dungeon. I don't believe that you should have to restart a dungeon after fleeing, after all, Wizard101 isn't like that at all. I'm wondering why this is the case? It's just annoying if something goes wrong and then you're forced to spend another 1+ hours grinding back to where you were before.
The Tower of Moo Manchu is a side content gauntlet & just like the side content gauntlets is W101, if you flee ( during a battle ), you can't return.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 15, 2018 wrote:
The Tower of Moo Manchu is a side content gauntlet & just like the side content gauntlets is W101, if you flee ( during a battle ), you can't return.
It’s strange however that this is so similar in use to darkmoor or waterworks I’m wizard101 and is still treated like a gauntlet. I feel like it should be more similar to a side dungeon since the drops are so important. Also, this dungeon is very long and having to restart at certain points is just ridiculous.