Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please Do Next Months Rogues Gallery On Tyson

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
We have learned a lot about several Pirate 101 characters through Rogue's Gallery. That said, there are several characters we still don't know much about. After learning about the Magnificent 7, I'll feel let down if Ki doesn't follow them up with a Rogues Gallery on Tyson. How did Tyson meet Buffalo Bill and join his traveling show?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 2, 2017 wrote:
We have learned a lot about several Pirate 101 characters through Rogue's Gallery. That said, there are several characters we still don't know much about. After learning about the Magnificent 7, I'll feel let down if Ki doesn't follow them up with a Rogues Gallery on Tyson. How did Tyson meet Buffalo Bill and join his traveling show?
That's a great idea. KingsIsle really should have a Rogue's Gallery on Tyson, if they don't already have him. For some reason I thought they already had one on him, but maybe not. Again, great idea!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think they only do Galleries on Main Quest line companions.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I have this feeling that they already did one on him a long time ago... but I could be wrong. I also don't wanna go through all the newsletters to find out.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I searched Rogues Galleries on You Tube but couldn't find one on Tyson. Maybe One-Eyed Jack could give us an answer as to wither they have done one on Tyson or not, and if not wither they might could do one on Tyson.

Administrator
Here's what's been done to this point:

Feb-13 Captain Avery
Mar-13 The Frogfather
Apr-13 Boochbeard and Gandry
May-13 Catbeard
Jun-13 Madame Vadima
Jul-13 Morgan Lafitte
Aug-13 Bonnie Anne
Sep-13 Sarah Steele
Oct-13 Mordekai
Nov-13 Ol’ Fish Eye
Dec-13 The Commodore
Jan-14 Old Scratch
Feb-14 Gracie Conrad
Mar-14 Blind Mew
Apr-14 Ratbeard
May-14 Shiruku Neko
Jun-14 Gortez
Jul-14 Mustang Sally
Aug-14 Fin Dorsal
Sep-14 Chantal Livingstone
Oct-14 Mormo
Nov-14 Calamity Jane
Dec-14 One-Eyed Jack
Jan-15 The Marchioness
Feb-15 Peter Quint
Mar-15 Carcarius Grimtooth
Apr-15 Bishop
May-15 Rooke
Jun-15 Phule
Jul-15 Fan Flanders
Aug-15 Deacon
Sep-15 Monkey King
Oct-15 Samocles
Nov-15 (recap of past)
Dec-15 Count Brastillo De Brass
Jan-16 Hawkules
Feb-16 Captain Steed
Mar-16 Gaspard De Vole
Apr-16 Milo Greytail
May-16 Lucky Jack Russell
Jun-16 Dead Mike
Jul-16 Birgus Latro
Aug-16 Contessa Argento
Sep-16 Barnabus
Oct-16 Ensign Emmett
Nov-16 Louis LeBisque
Dec-16 Kobe
Jan-17 Subodai
Feb-17 Kan Po
Mar-17 Wing Chun
Apr-17 Egg Shen
May-17 El Toro
Jun-17 Zeena
Jul-17 Rooster Cogburn
Aug-17 Wild Bill Peacock
Sep-17 Buffalo Bill
Oct-17 Billy the Kid
Nov-17 Bat Masterson
Dec-17 Duck Holliday

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Thank you for the very helpful post One-Eyed Jack. Good to have a list of everyone who has had a Rogues Gallery as of now.

To those that thought they already did Tyson, maybe you have confirmed time travel! Maybe Ki reads my post and does one on Tyson but you have already read/watched it but time traveled back to now.