Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where's quest to Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 14, 2010
hey all.. nauticle 70, musketeer lvl 64, been talking to all npc and searching for access to aquila. who starts this quest? my quest journal is done except moo manchu... suppose its gotta be done first... well just looking for starter info and and a solid lead. if anyone else is in the same spot im out there... id be willing to join a quest.... SLY KAI IRE....{that is the yellow windstone?}

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
LIAM SLINGER on Dec 5, 2017 wrote:
hey all.. nauticle 70, musketeer lvl 64, been talking to all npc and searching for access to aquila. who starts this quest? my quest journal is done except moo manchu... suppose its gotta be done first... well just looking for starter info and and a solid lead. if anyone else is in the same spot im out there... id be willing to join a quest.... SLY KAI IRE....{that is the yellow windstone?}
You return to Monquista and talk to Gortez for permission to use the stormgate to Aquila.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
After you complete the quest The Verdict in Marleybone, you are supposed to talk to Catbeard in Swidget's office, and he sends you to Monquista. Gortez sends you to Aquila.

Good Luck!

Ensign
Nov 14, 2010
LIAM SLINGER on Dec 5, 2017 wrote:
thx, completed moo manchu,went back to gortez and he wouldnt talk to me, so i hit the jail there he was in a cage so i freed him then nothing. went back up top there he was again still wont chat. toured all of monquista just in case i missed... well no worries i will go back to marlybone, do the same, see catbeard, go to swidgets, but all quests done now. just duck holiday quest in aquila but it wont let me access with my yellow windstone and membership.. i must have missed a thing or two. ... the fair winds are a lonely mistress...i go back now and tour my puppet shows and re-visit places..... see you out there...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 6, 2017 wrote:
After you complete the quest The Verdict in Marleybone, you are supposed to talk to Catbeard in Swidget's office, and he sends you to Monquista. Gortez sends you to Aquila.

Good Luck!

LOL, I assumed he had already done that!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 7, 2017 wrote:
LOL, I assumed he had already done that!
Sometimes people get ahead of themselves. I figured since they were lost, they needed the step-by-step.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
LIAM SLINGER on Dec 7, 2017 wrote:
thx, completed moo manchu,went back to gortez and he wouldnt talk to me, so i hit the jail there he was in a cage so i freed him then nothing. went back up top there he was again still wont chat. toured all of monquista just in case i missed... well no worries i will go back to marlybone, do the same, see catbeard, go to swidgets, but all quests done now. just duck holiday quest in aquila but it wont let me access with my yellow windstone and membership.. i must have missed a thing or two. ... the fair winds are a lonely mistress...i go back now and tour my puppet shows and re-visit places..... see you out there...
I would contact Support for help. They can set you straight. It may take a few days so be patient.

Ensign
Nov 14, 2010
LIAM SLINGER on Dec 7, 2017 wrote:
THANKS ...
that help was the key. i did get ahead and missed a key figure. once i walked beside the lady in spice store a question mark popped up.
well got my commision and freed catbeard, got permision to aquila gate...leveled up duck holiday to 65 he's a hero now.
and you guys are hero's too... good step by step point of view. it worked....a tip 'oh the hat to ya..
.Sly Kai Ire,