Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wont Let me Play with my Main Guy

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2011
Ahoy Everyone!

I have been trying to play as my level 67 Musketeer and it hasn't been letting me play as him only as my Level 3 Swashbuckler which is annoying Because i want to play as my level 67 and finish to level 70, And it always says "Connection Lost" And it nothing has worked
Please Help!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
LoafOfMusketeer on Jan 11, 2018 wrote:
Ahoy Everyone!

I have been trying to play as my level 67 Musketeer and it hasn't been letting me play as him only as my Level 3 Swashbuckler which is annoying Because i want to play as my level 67 and finish to level 70, And it always says "Connection Lost" And it nothing has worked
Please Help!
no idea but I sure hope they fix this for you soon.. welcome to the message boards though :3 don't be confused if they move this post to bilge pump, its where stuff like this normally goes, if they move it they will have seen it though <3 i bet you get a response soon

stormy jen silver

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
LoafOfMusketeer on Jan 11, 2018 wrote:
Ahoy Everyone!

Please Help!
I wonder if somehow your game file became corrupted. Have you tried re-installing the game on your machine?