Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nautical level 80 badge

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Have you noticed there is now a badge for reaching Nautical level 80? Level 70 still seems to be the max level though. A hopeful sign of some new stuff on the way?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jul 5, 2018 wrote:
Have you noticed there is now a badge for reaching Nautical level 80? Level 70 still seems to be the max level though. A hopeful sign of some new stuff on the way?
That badge was there when VA2 was released...I'm sorry that it's not an indication of an update.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Things like that and the Polaris stormgate are mostly there to taunt us. Hopefully we will get a Book 16 in the future? That may just be wishful thinking though.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jul 5, 2018 wrote:
Yeah, that badge has been there for awhile. My assumption is that the original storyline (for Book 20) stretched to player and nautical level 80. When KI cut out the extra books to release Valencia part 2 earlier, they left that badge in accidentally.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Guess I never noticed it before, and AW, Shucks. Would be nice if they did raise the nautical max.