Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Powers/Doubloons not showing up

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 21, 2018
About a week ago I started a new character and to make questing easier I had a friend who helped me move my doubloons from my high level character to the new one. Once we were done, I arranged them from lower to higher level so that I can use the weak ones first (not summon a level 65 Aquila ally in a Skull Island or Monquista fight). I'm in Mooshu now and all this time I've been getting only my level 65 and some other level 35 doubloons showing up which are respectively on my 7th and 3rd page of doubloons. Anyways, I didn't really need to use them that much. However, now that I've reached the required level, I trained Sky Spirit and it's on the 1st place in my powers tab, followed by Cloud Spirit. Now things get really annoying when I don't get a single one of these for 3 rounds in a row for 3 fights in a row, while actually discarding quite a lot. The way I feel it is if you have a certain power on the 1st position you should always draw it on the first turn, just like your firstmate always joins the fight. Does anyone else have this problem

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
justhomasd on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
About a week ago I started a new character and to make questing easier I had a friend who helped me move my doubloons from my high level character to the new one. Once we were done, I arranged them from lower to higher level so that I can use the weak ones first (not summon a level 65 Aquila ally in a Skull Island or Monquista fight). I'm in Mooshu now and all this time I've been getting only my level 65 and some other level 35 doubloons showing up which are respectively on my 7th and 3rd page of doubloons. Anyways, I didn't really need to use them that much. However, now that I've reached the required level, I trained Sky Spirit and it's on the 1st place in my powers tab, followed by Cloud Spirit. Now things get really annoying when I don't get a single one of these for 3 rounds in a row for 3 fights in a row, while actually discarding quite a lot. The way I feel it is if you have a certain power on the 1st position you should always draw it on the first turn, just like your firstmate always joins the fight. Does anyone else have this problem
It is a random draw, you may get those powers every time or have a few battles where they don't show up. Why should the first power always show up? It would only cause players to get stuck in a rut of a single strategy, instead of trying something new.
Doubloons are also random draw, I never arrange my doubloons for this reason.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It's not just you - sorting of powers and doubloons seems to follow its own whimsical method, and none of us really see the order we expect.