Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 31, 2016
So, i just finished the quest by Captain Dan called ''...Leads to Another'' after i finished it he should've gave me a new quest to destroy imperial warships and now me and my friend are lost. We're both on level 29 and we did not receive no quest.. anyone know the problem or what i need to do?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Your Prodigy on Sep 15, 2018 wrote:
So, i just finished the quest by Captain Dan called ''...Leads to Another'' after i finished it he should've gave me a new quest to destroy imperial warships and now me and my friend are lost. We're both on level 29 and we did not receive no quest.. anyone know the problem or what i need to do?
Type "q" to bring up your quest log to find a missing quest. If that doesn't work, I suggest that you contact Support.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Your Prodigy on Sep 15, 2018 wrote:
Your storyline quest should be Brass Monkey, and it should appear in the upper left corner of Page One of your quest pages.

Does Captain Dan have a Grey Question Mark over his head?

Ensign
Oct 07, 2017
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
This should have been fixed in last night's patch, so everyone try for the quest again.