Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More gold codes.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 22, 2015
Hi I'm trying to buy a 50,000 doubloon galleon of Marlybone since my Mooshu, all I'm asking is if there are any codes for around 50,000 doubloons please?

Community Leader
Someone complaining about a lack of gold sources in Pirate101? This is a first. No, there aren't any gold codes, in addition, the devs wouldn't give them away for free to anyone who asks if they DID exist. There are a multitude of sources for gold farming in this game. You said you completed Mooshu? Friar Sand is a hotspot for gold/gear farming. (Duelist101 has an article on why he's such a good choice) I've found that the storyline itself gives a good amount of gold too. If you want nice, expensive things in game or irl, you're gonna have to invest some time (shocking, I know). You can't get through life complaining about everything you don't have if you're unwilling to work for it.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
sweetyoyo101 on Jun 8, 2017 wrote:
Hi I'm trying to buy a 50,000 doubloon galleon of Marlybone since my Mooshu, all I'm asking is if there are any codes for around 50,000 doubloons please?
Doubloons are very different from gold coins. Galleons are purchased with gold, which is readily available from any enemies or enemy ships you care to battle. Battling with another pirate will get you more gold faster, since, on land you have the chance of getting Group Plunder chests, and sinking ships goes twice as fast.

I'd say, get in the game, and find someone willing to help you farm gold. You'll reach 50,000 pretty quickly.

Good Luck!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
sweetyoyo101 on Jun 8, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards, sweetyoyo101! I don't know of any codes for gold; though KI does give out codes during their live feeds or special events.
But you might want to check out this post: "How to be RICH at any Level". It will tell you where the best gold is to be found.

Petty Officer
Dec 31, 2009
Matthew525011 on Jun 9, 2017 wrote:
Someone complaining about a lack of gold sources in Pirate101? This is a first. No, there aren't any gold codes, in addition, the devs wouldn't give them away for free to anyone who asks if they DID exist. There are a multitude of sources for gold farming in this game. You said you completed Mooshu? Friar Sand is a hotspot for gold/gear farming. (Duelist101 has an article on why he's such a good choice) I've found that the storyline itself gives a good amount of gold too. If you want nice, expensive things in game or irl, you're gonna have to invest some time (shocking, I know). You can't get through life complaining about everything you don't have if you're unwilling to work for it.
I concur, lots of people still seem to be at friar sand, try team up as you will get more loot with more players. This guy is pretty easy to kill 1st or 2nd round and a good source of gold pre-tower of moo manchu, if you can do the tower of moo manchu, go for it, you can get close to max gold just from one run.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
Jasmine3429 on Jun 9, 2017 wrote:
I concur, lots of people still seem to be at friar sand, try team up as you will get more loot with more players. This guy is pretty easy to kill 1st or 2nd round and a good source of gold pre-tower of moo manchu, if you can do the tower of moo manchu, go for it, you can get close to max gold just from one run.
I haven't tried moo manchu yet but that seems like a crazy amount of gold. Time to attempt a solo lol.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
frostednutella on Jun 10, 2017 wrote:
I haven't tried moo manchu yet but that seems like a crazy amount of gold. Time to attempt a solo lol.
I admire your bravery and maybe if you have a great amount of luck & skill, you'll reach the 8th floor for the Nefarious fight. However, you'll get more gold if you go in with a team!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
yes. Manchu is a gold mine for getting gold. hit every chest (including the two on the balconies of floor 4 and 8) and you will hit max gold in a single run if you got a good group. plus Treasure Bath is a wonder in Manchu. and best of all Treasure Bath does NOT reduce drop chances (contrary to what people think) so you get tons of gold and great drops from Manchu.