Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Need Help With Choosing Secondary Schools

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 12, 2013
Hey! My name is Valdus and I need help from professional players, to help me choose secondary schools. Atm I am lvl 30 Swashbuckler and I have trained mighty charge, gunnery, rouse, and valor's shield. I have 6 training points left atm that i could use for something so please leave your suggestions down bellow and i will check them all out! :) Thanks!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I recommend using one of those points to purchase Ghostwail: http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Ability:Ghostwail from the witchdoctor.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Valdus Fireheart on Nov 7, 2016 wrote:
Hey! My name is Valdus and I need help from professional players, to help me choose secondary schools. Atm I am lvl 30 Swashbuckler and I have trained mighty charge, gunnery, rouse, and valor's shield. I have 6 training points left atm that i could use for something so please leave your suggestions down bellow and i will check them all out! :) Thanks!
Train Relentless from the Clandestine Trainer ( Lost Hoplite ) in Devilfish Hollow and get the group heal from the Commodore ( can't have too many heals ) Witch Hunter ( also found in Devilfish Hollow trainer ) is also useful ( for Aquila ) but you need 2 ranks of staffy to get that.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I would suggest training anything that will increase your weapon power, so all the weapon types.

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
anecorbie on Nov 8, 2016 wrote:
Train Relentless from the Clandestine Trainer ( Lost Hoplite ) in Devilfish Hollow and get the group heal from the Commodore ( can't have too many heals ) Witch Hunter ( also found in Devilfish Hollow trainer ) is also useful ( for Aquila ) but you need 2 ranks of staffy to get that.
In order to get relentless, he would have to get smashy weapons from buc. correct?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
PiratePablo1 on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
In order to get relentless, he would have to get smashy weapons from buc. correct?
Yes, thanks for pointing that out

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
If you're still looking for help, I would also suggest some of the agility boosts from the Musketeer trainer, since Swashies also use agility.