Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Charm Glitch in Moo's Tower

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
While fighting the Nefarious Five in the Tower of Moo Mabchu my team encountered a glitch; whereby a charmed team mate was defeated while charmed & when healed by the Five, was still charmed and continued to be charmed throughout the rest of the fight, for at least 4 rounds before we fled the battle.
My class and level: Musketeer 64
Instance: The Tower of Moo Manchu, Nefarious Five fight
Description: See above
Is this repeatable: Yes, I have observed this happen once before.
Post Edit: I'm speaking about Faye's Charm power not the effects of the Elixir.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It sounds like Faye's charm power got confused with the elixir's rules. Are there any other dungeons where a charm has been active on someone where they are defeated and healed? Maybe that is what happens when you die and return under a charm? Have you seen it before in Moo, where a charmed one died, was healed, and was back on your side when the charm timer finished? It seems like an unusual even to have happen, I'm trying to see what is normal for that circumstance when it has nothing to do with Moo's elixir being nearby. Can you think of any dungeon where it could be tested with an enemy that charms? Does it work differently in pvp? Have you already seen it work differently?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
It sounds like Faye's charm power got confused with the elixir's rules. Are there any other dungeons where a charm has been active on someone where they are defeated and healed? Maybe that is what happens when you die and return under a charm? Have you seen it before in Moo, where a charmed one died, was healed, and was back on your side when the charm timer finished? It seems like an unusual even to have happen, I'm trying to see what is normal for that circumstance when it has nothing to do with Moo's elixir being nearby. Can you think of any dungeon where it could be tested with an enemy that charms? Does it work differently in pvp? Have you already seen it work differently?
In the instance I've reported; we were defeated by the Five and the "Charmed One", rounds kept repeating even though all summons, pets, companions and captains were defeated. I believe because the charmed one was still being counted as a team member it wouldn't let us finish. Eventually we all fled rather than keep going.
I don't think there are other dungeons where a boss has a Charm power other than in Moo's Tower. ( Faye & Moo's Nefarious Charm. )

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:
In the instance I've reported; we were defeated by the Five and the "Charmed One", rounds kept repeating even though all summons, pets, companions and captains were defeated. I believe because the charmed one was still being counted as a team member it wouldn't let us finish. Eventually we all fled rather than keep going.
I don't think there are other dungeons where a boss has a Charm power other than in Moo's Tower. ( Faye & Moo's Nefarious Charm. )
That does sound buggy.