Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Team Up Ledger Issues

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
This has happened to me before when I've tried to use two accounts, but this time it was a friend who asked me to help another friend. The first pirate starts a Team Up and then I go to look for it in the Ledger, but it isn't listed?

This time, the dungeon was the Cavern of the Crescent Moon in Monquista. My pirate is Level 56, so access was not a problem. The other pirate says his screen was showing him the "Looking for one more player" screen. I had to port to my friend, who didn't have access to the dungeon, in order to help his friend.

Why do these dungeons sometimes not show up in the Ledger? Do they "time-out" after a certain amount of waiting?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Could clicking the "refresh" button have helped?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
Could clicking the "refresh" button have helped?
Yeah. I did that, thanks, and it did not show the dungeon that should have been available. I clicked Refresh and each world tab again. I backed away from the Ledger and approached again, tried again, etc.