Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Add YumYum fruit to the clock works

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I want to just say "Title" but I have to go into more detail:

The Clock Works in Valencia two is a long and difficult dungeon and while replaying it I noticed that there are zero yumyum fruits at all. No red ones and no blue ones. You can teleport in and out constantly and use the life fountain but the dungeon just isn't fun that way. So please add yumyum fruit into it. Without yumyum fruits it makes it unenjoyable for me since either I'll have to stack heals on my pirate or break the fun of a dungeon by teleporting out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Apr 3, 2019 wrote:
I want to just say "Title" but I have to go into more detail:

The Clock Works in Valencia two is a long and difficult dungeon and while replaying it I noticed that there are zero yumyum fruits at all. No red ones and no blue ones. You can teleport in and out constantly and use the life fountain but the dungeon just isn't fun that way. So please add yumyum fruit into it. Without yumyum fruits it makes it unenjoyable for me since either I'll have to stack heals on my pirate or break the fun of a dungeon by teleporting out.
What's wrong with using your mojo potions or having extra heals? Even Moo's tower only has one floor with red yum and no blue ones, and it's much longer.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:
What's wrong with using your mojo potions or having extra heals? Even Moo's tower only has one floor with red yum and no blue ones, and it's much longer.
I suppose you are right, but I would just prefer to be buffing in those turns. The crabs like ganging up on my privy and so I'm around half health upon battle being over and I can indeed use a potion, but I only have 3 and there's 5 battles, which is almost enough, but for the last battle, I'll have to stack heals on myself which will be difficult since they like attacking me, so most will be undone, I can use a shield, but I'd really prefer to use it on my companions since they're the ones mainly attacking and the crabs have a lot of vengeance strike and first strike so I'd prefer putting the shield on them, so it'd kinda mess up my strategy, but I'd be nothing as a privateer if I never changed my strategy.

Overall, It's fine but I would prefer it if there were yumyum fruits in it as it makes it a little less complicated as the armada marines are brutal in this dungeon, but it's certainly not the end of the world if they aren't added.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Apr 5, 2019 wrote:
I suppose you are right, but I would just prefer to be buffing in those turns. The crabs like ganging up on my privy and so I'm around half health upon battle being over and I can indeed use a potion, but I only have 3 and there's 5 battles, which is almost enough, but for the last battle, I'll have to stack heals on myself which will be difficult since they like attacking me, so most will be undone, I can use a shield, but I'd really prefer to use it on my companions since they're the ones mainly attacking and the crabs have a lot of vengeance strike and first strike so I'd prefer putting the shield on them, so it'd kinda mess up my strategy, but I'd be nothing as a privateer if I never changed my strategy.

Overall, It's fine but I would prefer it if there were yumyum fruits in it as it makes it a little less complicated as the armada marines are brutal in this dungeon, but it's certainly not the end of the world if they aren't added.
If they're charging you, then use companions that can be trained in Hold the Line ( Ratbeard & Gracie are excellent for this; plus her summons has HtL as well ) or use a "push back" type of doubloon to give you more time to buff.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Of course, there is nothing wrong with adding a few yum-yum fruits ( perhaps in the area in front of Gazpaccio's Tower ).
I'm just suggesting a strategy to prevent you being charged.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
Of course, there is nothing wrong with adding a few yum-yum fruits ( perhaps in the area in front of Gazpaccio's Tower ).
I'm just suggesting a strategy to prevent you being charged.
Understandable, I think that every dungeon with over 2 fights should have some yum yum fruits and clockworks is a long one.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
darkmoordude on Apr 5, 2019 wrote:

Scratch - Gracie - Emmett can flawless this dungeon on a privateer when i did it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Apr 11, 2019 wrote:
Understandable, I think that every dungeon with over 2 fights should have some yum yum fruits and clockworks is a long one.
Two fights is nothing. Five fights and over, yes.