Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dye Weapons?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
In Valencia 2, some weapons were introduced (Like Staff of the Adepti) that have the same color as the decal on your flag. Unfortunately, that color does not match up with the color of my gear. Is it possible that KI can make it so we can dye those weapons at Marie Couleur's dye shop?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
There are certain weapons, some of the Bison weapons in Cool Ranch, that have feathers and other elements that I would have liked to dye as well.

Dyeing and displaying weapons in our homes would be well received updates, I think.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
autrison12 on Jul 9, 2018 wrote:
In Valencia 2, some weapons were introduced (Like Staff of the Adepti) that have the same color as the decal on your flag. Unfortunately, that color does not match up with the color of my gear. Is it possible that KI can make it so we can dye those weapons at Marie Couleur's dye shop?
There are no weapons that match your flag. If you saw this from the Staff of the Adepti, then I'm guessing that blue is one of your flag's colors. This weapon and others in VA2 are always blue.
I would like to see at least the shield type weapons be dye-able.